Min: 137 m Max: 239 m Ascent: 746 m Descent: 687 m Grade: 0.2 %
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track01.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

That's a very informative trip report Capri! Shocking 'Stopped Time'!!! We could have covered easily 80km's! Well, we are all working on it!
Thanks for the lead Capri and Bu Salem for the sweap! Thanks as well to all participants for coming on time and showing so much enthusiasm. At the end we want to gain not only sand experience but also the good spirit of a team! I like it! To the drive itself....some pop's, a leak, some parts left on the way, so just the regular and most important, NO fatalities and rolls as we all promised. :p
Cheers all and happy off-roading!
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=BettyPo;14981] NO fatalities and rolls as we all promised. :p [quote]

Where on EARTH did you get the FATALITIES part from?!!! :036:

I really like the Map Capri put in.. how do you do that? Can you please teach us professor Capri?
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was another great drive. Route taken was really good. Specially the one after badayer shops. Was quite excited when I found myself on top of Iftar Bowl. This was my first descend from iftar bowl. Newbies were quite happy with the track selection as the dunes were tricky and technical. Thanks Capri for the lead and Bu Salem for the wonderful sweep. Thanks to all Marshals and Team Members to make this drive wonderful.Special Thanks to sharookh for helping me to inflate without wasting any time ast stop over. Rashid thanks for giving me valve remover ( FOC ).
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[video=youtube_share;4R3fwalR7Jg][/video]
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

No trip report on the pm Intermediate drive?
Mini Me would not have stopped if he would not have been asked on the radio to do so......like like like! :027:
More of those please! :011:
Rahulmanan2

Bob

Video is good but whistle is more impressive......
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=bobpavan;14995][video=youtube_share;4R3fwalR7Jg][/video][/quote]

Stuck of the week :011::011::011::011::011::011::011::011:
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

The trip was amazing, as a time to learn many things about mysterious desert. Also to understand little more about my car, initialy i was driving in PSI 12 and i was having trouble with climbing. later Bu Salemi reduced the pressure to PSI 10, yeah it made a difference i the drive also i driven my car in 1st instead of 2nd as per instruction by Bu Salem. But unfortunelty i was not able to climb the If-tar Bowl. " who ever missed the drive. it was a total loss for them for that day."

Thanks to Caprhorse for selectecting the terrain for us, Thanks for Bu Salem for the swaep, and instructions, Thanks for Rashid,

Basically, we love the trip,
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

I learnt a valuable lesson in the evening trip that I would have never learnt it anywhere else.
never leave you key in your car, door lucked, no one in the car. with engine on, ac on, radio on, tier deflated, all items inside the car as will as phone. specially on Friday, where no company will come and help you.
Thank God I have awesome friends. one had no choice but to stick around in desert with me, and another got me my spare key.
to learn how to get a pop out properly, get one, and you will learn the full way of doing it
to learn how to get locked out, get locked out, and you will learn the full way of doing it
oh thanks for all the friends trying to get my car open :D
now I will leave a spare key always in my care just in case of emergency :P