Last Minute

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

:059:[quote=Arminjune;15005]I learnt a valuable lesson in the evening trip that I would have never learnt it anywhere else.
never leave you key in your car, door lucked, no one in the car. with engine on, ac on, radio on, tier deflated, all items inside the car as will as phone. specially on Friday, where no company will come and help you.
Thank God I have awesome friends. one had no choice but to stick around in desert with me, and another got me my spare key.
to learn how to get a pop out properly, get one, and you will learn the full way of doing it
to learn how to get locked out, get locked out, and you will learn the full way of doing it
oh thanks for all the friends trying to get my car open :D
now I will leave a spare key always in my care just in case of emergency :P[/quote]

Am glad that you were not by yourself when the car was locked and that friends help you until the end. Now you made me think of buying a chain, hock a spare key in it and attach it to my neck LoooooL :059:
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Alpha

Nice drive, good workout ; ) and better company. Look forward to more in the future!
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Alpha;15010]Nice drive, good workout ; ) and better company. Look forward to more in the future![/quote]

With Almost 4x4, you will always have more and enjoy the friendly, safe, knowledgeable company….because that the purpose and aim of this beloved Club :027: