almost 4x4 style re-born

Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

This was a nice trip again. Although my jeep was not feeling too well and I had to borrow Se7ess's and the weather was hotter than last week.. it turned out to be a challenging and exciting drive. Although I am lazy and prefer to drive an automatic, the manual Cherokee is far more superior on the sand.. It makes intermediate level feel like a newbie drive..

It was particularly heartining to see my buddy Salhinai on the track again, and driving along as if he never had a day off the sand.

I am sorry to have made the team stop for a couple of times, it's a jeep driver thing.. I know you can understand.

Great lead and sweep by our Explorers, and generous support from the Founders as usual. The reset were as usual, crazy and lovin' it....
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thx all for the nice trip. Special thx for leading Hassan. Thx Abu Jimmy for 2nd lead and se7es77 for sweeping. Thx Alkhatib & Abu Tariq. Thx all who joined the trip.

Waiting for more of ALMOST4X4 Re-born Style :011:
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

mashallaaaaaaaaaaaaa, everything i want to say already said, anyway , thanks for such a nice trip ,
thanks for : Hassan for the lead , Abu Jimmy 2nd lead , Mazaaj for jumping , nancy for taking great pics, bader me :011: for comming on time , falasi for crazy drive woooohooo :048: , gorgin my body and good drive , se7es for the sweep , DL for fighting with the manual gear :005: but sure u enjoyed , abu tariq and khatib 3arasiiiiii sexy cherokees :059: and the rest of drivers :060:.

c u soon in coming styles and drives :028: get ready .....
OffroadRon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you guys for the amazing the trip. It was good to be back in the sand after my car has been in the garage for a long time.
It was my first Intermediate trip and I definitely enjoyed it, especially playing on the high dunes :051:

Thank you to all the Marshals, sweeper(s) and all other drivers