Newbiezzz Special

BettyPo
Advance
Advance

YES!!!! I am the first!

And all I have to say: Well done all! Thanks for having me there! DL popp out and me stuck..classic!
Someone please add details:015:

Below link with pictures of all, please feel free to tag yourself!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... b6104cb06c
Rahulmanan2

Nice Clicks...
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Nice Trip, THanks Hassan!!

First time it was a mixed bunch of off roaders, some were very new to the desert and some were expert indeterminate's...The convoy was also like that....Mixed up, But absolute pleasure to watch the seniors play with their toys!!

Thanks Betty for the Pictures....And also fellow drivers, Bombays, Bob, Shawn, Fida, Roby!! It was a pleasure driving with you as always!! Twelveten...Was the first time i drove with you, Looking forward to seeing you more!!

Also thanks to, DL, Se7, Abu Jimmy, Strawb, Betty, falasi, Capri, Yoghy for putting a lovely display of Desert driving skills!!
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

We started a bit late than schedule time and was off to the desert by 6:30. Plot was to drive from al badier to pink rock but the drive goes very well and all the new bees perform impressive and we reached to pink rock before time which allows room to drive further to dew dune and fossil rock. The weather was windy but nice which add more joy plus again I will say impressive performance of new bees. Maximum of stucks and pop put came from intermediate drivers but it was all fun.
We finish the drive by new adnoc station on time with joyful memories and photos.
Thanks to all drivers and hope to see you all again in sand.
Thanks to Marshals for their help.
Thanks to Nancy for lovely photos.
Thanks to master Capri for support and guidance.
shawnp21

Thank you Almost 4x4 team… had a great drive today morning…

Thank you Hassan for your awesome lead…. We really covered a large area today, with all kinds of dunes… Yes, of course the new-bees did very well, but this was possible only because all you guys (lead & Marshals) took that extra effort to make sure all were safe and also the credit goes to the leader as well. Thank you again...

Thank you to all the Marshals who were on their awesome wheels where ever required for assistance and guidance… I was really impressed with the complete drive… it was very well organized… well disciplined…. and very enjoyable….

I admire the level of safety is considered for the entire convoy by all the Marshals especially when some is stuck/pop out or when crossing the tarmac roads… Hats off to you guys for your patience and passion

Also last but not least, thank you Nancy for the beautiful pictures… you really took a lot of effort to get those beautiful shots… thank you for that… really enjoyed watching them…

Looking forward to hits the dunes soon with you guys again…
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

I must say, it was a great trip, lead by Hassan, with amazing second lead Yoghybear and guarded by fellow Explorers, Abu Jimmy and se7es77, who gave a chance to prove pulling capabilities of DL with some Pajero case, with lots of fun and one of the longest in history of Newbie trips (from Al Badayer to ADNOC Tayba).

You all have done very well and we're looking forward to see you all at our next trips.

A special thank is to BettyPo, for her documentary and brilliant shots, and for her live demonstration in rescue, just for training purposes.
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

No doubt, This was a good Long trip, all the way from Badayer to Fossil Rock through Camel Rock. The first weekend drive after Eid was very satisfying:cupcake:. And, I should say to those registered Members who didnt show up, JUST MISSED AN AMAZING DRIVE.

Thank you Hassan for the lead- It was really nice driving with you in your way:047:.

Thank you Silvester, Abu Jimmy, Yoghbear & se7es77 for the Extra care:048:.

Ofcourse, I have to Thank Nancy for those nice clicks:047:. You are most welcome to be present in all our Newbie trips. Please feel free to come:015:.

Thank you all Intermediates for the support:045:. The support from you guys gave us (Newbies) more room to drive easily, apart from that couple of stucks and popout that you guys had:cower:.

Overall, as always, Almost drives are at its best and meets the purpose extremely well.

Thank you & See you all soon.
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Indeed an amazing trip. Thanks Hassan , Capri , Abu Jimmy , Se7es , Al falasi , Strawb , Special thanks to nancy for nice pics and Almost4x4 members.
twelveten

Many thanks to all for a great trip, looking forward to the next. The leaders and explorers kept us all moving safely and without too many problems.

Thanks to nancy i also have a new aviator :)