Intermediate

[quote=alfalasi;14269]DC style I know what that :036:[/quote]

:005::005::005: ......!
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

Great! All is said! I did not even get a chance to start the trip report!:035:
Am I the only one working?:055:

Apart of Strawb's sudden breakage of drive shaft and DC's demo of how not to get stuck, no further hold up's. To keep distance remains important though:033:
Thank you guys for super duper company, it was fun! Love the open wide dunes and looking forward to a full day Sweihan drive including Nagra:057:

Many of us had the GoPro cam running, I guess am not the only one who does not know how to edit vids. Anyone a good program to suggest?
click following link for some pics taken yesterday: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 1f97397784
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=BettyPo;14272]
Many of us had the GoPro cam running, I guess am not the only one who does not know how to edit vids. Anyone a good program to suggest?
[/quote]

Try Windows Movie maker, pretty simple......of course u need the creative skills, which i lack!!! but otherwise it does the job!!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=BettyPo;14272]Great! All is said! I did not even get a chance to start the trip report!:035:
Am I the only one working?:055:

Apart of Strawb's sudden breakage of drive shaft and DC's demo of how not to get stuck, no further hold up's. To keep distance remains important though:033:
Thank you guys for super duper company, it was fun! Love the open wide dunes and looking forward to a full day Sweihan drive including Nagra:057:

click following link for some pics taken yesterday: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 1f97397784[/quote]
Try Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas Pro.
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

mashalla everyone said what i wanna say,

but anyhow, i love u allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

the best thing was in the trip that we had 5 wranglers:028: , 2 nissan:048:, 1 FJ:033:, 1 Ram:011:

sorry strowb for yr car but it happens :035: and i feel u when u were going out and said nancy u "XXXXXX" :011: liiiikkkkeeee :059:

anyway thanks for all who made me happy and mad :smiley_simmons:

c u soon DESERT GANGSTA :pirate:
delta83
Advance
Advance

not much left to telll.... all almosters are amazing...

big thanks to Hassan for the nice lead and DC also ;) ... and all members who joined...sweihan is totally different experience...
need to visit that area more often... on advance level :011::011::011:

cheers everyone and drive safe ;)
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

[quote=BADER BARGHOUTHI;14278]
and i feel u when u were going out and said nancy u "XXXXXX" :011: liiiikkkkeeee :059:
[/quote]

What did I miss??? Must be something I am already used to here!:030:
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mazaaj it was pleasure meeting you and really impressive drive and chat [/quote]

The pleasure is mine boss & I really enjoyed driving behind u and Hassan..

[quote=Miss D thanks for twisting your arm and giving me the honor to be my co pilot and giving technical advices :)) [/quote]

The advices are: "OMG WATCH OUT" "STOOOPPPPP" "*&%^#0" "#@~%*"
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;14250]Mazaaj it was pleasure meeting you and really impressive drive and chat[/quote]

The pleasure is mine boss & I really enjoyed driving behind u and Hassan..

[quote=Duck Commander;14250]Miss D thanks for twisting your arm and giving me the honor to be my co pilot and giving technical advices :))[/quote]

The advices are: "OMG WATCH OUT" "STOOOPPPPP" "*&%^#0" "#@~%*"
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mazaaj;14305]

The advices are: "OMG WATCH OUT" "STOOOPPPPP" "*&%^#0" "#@~%*"[/quote]
Oooopssss, you are right but how you know it hehehe