Night, Stars and Thrill

bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

This was a great evening to start off with. As per the coordinates given by Marshals, all members reached the BBQ camp safely and successfully :045:“before 12 midnight”:028:. Upon reaching the camp, we all had some nice chat :031: :031:with amazing Home food served to all of us by Shamsi. Some more delicious Home foods, sweets and snacks were served by Neha, Strawb, Delta, Bashar, Miss D and BBQ by Nancy. It was an amazing night filled with full of food, food and food:002:. Followed by the early Morning drive at around 6:15 Am lead by Mr. Shamsi- This was amazing too.

As always, this Trip also has been with lots of Fun and Learning involved. Thank you all Marshals for one more Fantastic event and kind assistance while needed. This has been a different experience all together. Thank you all fellow drivers for Joining the event and making it Happen:victorious:.

Wish to see you all soon.
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

What a nice turn out and good seeing you all! :003:
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

BBQ by nancy and me .. :012:
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=BADER BARGHOUTHI;13739]BBQ by nancy and me .. :012:[/quote]

hahaha....but, did u offer me?:059:
Neha

To begin with, Sorry for the late report...

Was a amazing drive in the night, Our first night drive and that too without the Marshal's. We did pretty well and were first to reach the BBQ Camp!! Then soon the others arrived and we spent a pleasant night under the open sky's sharing the Good Mood and Good Food! Thanks you Shamsi, for the Yummy food, me n my girls thoroughly enjoyed the sweets !! Was nice to meet you Nancy!!

The next day morning we were woken up and soon the drive had started, Somehow I wasn't feeling my 100% and got stuck a couple of times.... Until suddenly we were all shaken up.....The unfortunate thing happened.....But as we all know this is the part of the game, no regret . Just gotta learn from it and carry on!! The marshal's and the fellow almosters were quick to help out in the situation and we were made to feel comfortable with all the needful formalities taken care off!

Thank you all...

Special Thanks to Shamsi for giving me courage..
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

Neeeeeha! The pleasure was all mine and thanks a mil for your food....just loving it hot & spicy:021:
and, my heart beat goes always faster welcoming girls into the off-road community! Yaay, we can do it, sometimes with 100% and sometimes with less and simply carry on:059: