Caprihorse’s Kitchen

CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

WOW!!

What an Meal was cooked up in the Caprihorse's Kitchen!!! Thoroughly Enjoyed it!!

We all meet usually at the designated place, Pn time and lefet in our respective convoys. And sooner than I knew the first dish was served....The famous Ditch!! And I was caught unaware!!!

After we all passed the crest at the ditch successfully we proceeded to the Fossil rock Drop, Even though this was a dish i had tasted before, this time it felt different and very Yummy!!

After that the dishes kept coming from the Kitchen and was really challenging!! But thoroughly enjoyable!!!

Thank you Master Chef Capri!!! Delta, Pwood and of-course Shamsi!!! Really appreciate the planning and study that goes into teaching us the skill in such a safe and steady method!!!

Last but not the least all the co drivers, Throughly made my week!!!! Can live with this for a week Until i see my fellow almosters in the sand next week!!! (Hope there is a drive next week)
Wallie
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks to Caprihorse and all his kitchen staff, It was a fun-full morning.

See you all in the sand soon.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm very happy, that I could serve the very much enjoyable meals in Capriland. At briefing we explained how important is not to make the shortcuts ans use the terrain to support building skills.

As the starter came Fida's Ditch, well known for to be there The Desert Ghost waiting for innocent Newbies, supported with Mrs Gravity. And these creatures were again successful. Some of the drivers did not pay attention to the prescribed track and were trying to draw their own explanation of off-roading. The Desert Ghost caught Camel as first and he tried several times to pass it, with pulling muscles of Elias and his SWB Nissan Patrol. Fida came into his favourite pot hole and was warmly welcomed by the ghosts. However this time, he managed to escape from the claws on his own. OffroadRon tried also, but again now Mrs. Gravity told him to think before doing and again came into the action Elias's muscles.

The second round of dishes coming out of the kitchen was long, not very difficult looking traverse drive, but Mrs Gravity again came into action and removed the tyre out of Fida's rim, shoving him, what does it mean to have improper gear in her dominant area.

The main course was served in Capriland, driving various crests, left and right, with lots of fun in just driving, where Ghosts appeared to be very far away, but still watching and eventually catching...

To the end of the trip we served Top of the Cream, Al Fayah dune, where first drivers, who successfully climbed this challenging mountain, position themselves with their paparazzi camera style, to watch, how the others were doing additional rounds, to find their way up. Mrs Desert Ghost acted again, to show OffroadRon, that he has also airbags in his rig, after heavy jump. Roberto didn't listen to the warnings, that Mrs Desert Ghost is still waiting there and he did drive into a ditch and was caught. However this time muscles of Shamsi's Transformer saved him from the precarious situation.

We finished all well at tarmac, to get air into our tyres and left Desert Creatures far away, alerted for new desert convoys coming into Capriland.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

xkennx
Club Member
Club Member

A little off-topic, but the picture reminded me. When I was getting insurance I said I wanted to make sure my policy covers any damaged caused by Shai-Hulud (Dune reference) in the desert. He did his little head wobble "yes sir, you have upgraded with offroad coverage so all is covered". I really wish I could have got him to put that in writing - Offroad policy covers attacks by 1200ft sandworms from the desert planet of Arrakis - I just relize how much of a dork i must sound like right now :023:
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear All,

Trip Reporting is one way in which we all can Thank our Marshals for their Behind the scenes involved Hard work and Dedication to make our weekends Happening:triumphant:. I am sure, we all would have done offroading at different levels, Terrains, countries etc.. by ourselves, with friends and stuff. However, Proper learning of Basics and Improvisation of skills would come into place only while its being Learnt/Taught in the Right way. Basics are the most important Essentials for any Driver. In this case, I am very Happy being with Almost4x4.

This trip “Caprihorse’s Kitchen” has been a fantastic experience with lots of fun and Learning involved. The absolute credit goes to Master Chef Sylvester for having designed such an interesting activity for the members. Ghosts out there are still waiting to eat up many more Newbie visitors- All the best people and Be careful :036:.

Somehow, I was very comfortable driving inspite of the fact that we were in Capriland:006: and the fear being struck somewhere in subconscious mind:029:. Wallie was driving in front of me and Driving behind him was so hazzle free for me without a second thought that what if he would get stuck or pop out etc…. Whether, maintaining distance b/w the 2 cars or driving close didn’t really matter at all. Much of cresting and driving the dunes off in rolla coaster style were a good learning. On the whole, the Drive was just too Awesome.

Thank you Sylvester for the fantastic drive. This drive has personally made me much Greedy to drive more:005:.

Also, I would like to say that driving with Friends and driving with Almost has made much of a difference. Driving with Almost has been like “only Learning”- with fun being a Newbie and realisation factors even on the smallest of the mistakes that I had been doing all this while. I also have understood and realised that the only motive and concentration has been towards Learning from each drive and correcting on each mistake from my past. And my personal opinion for all drivers would be to follow the Marshalls footsteps and to concentrate Only on Excelling stuffs rather to be thinking of getting upgraded soon or having a misconception of being a Newbie. More you drive---more you learn---more the confidence and then, would surely be recognized by the Marshalls.

Thank you all once again, the fellow drivers, Shamsi & Delta for Rescue, Paul for Sweeping. This was an amazing experience. Hope to see you all soon.

Wish you all Ramadan Kareem and let the Holy month of Ramadan shower more of happiness in all our lives.