Kings of the high dunes

delta83
Advance
Advance

as the title saids... King of the high dunes... our great leader Al Shamsi ... it was a very nice trip .. great track... big pleasure to follow the king ... has been a long time we didnt drove behind Bu Salem ...
we all met in badayer shop.. and head to defelation point in madam (7 points)
trip was intermediate plus.. all the members did very well.. trip had it all... cresting .. up down.. technical dunes...
sorry to what happen to Rashid... but thanks God you guys were ok ... (now we know .. Nissan has too much power :011: .. but not the patrol hehehe.. i couldnt make it :033:)

again thanks to Bu Salem for the great lead... Silvester for the msg ;) ... and all members who joined
"video will follow later :D "
cheers
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

what happend to rashid :S
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

woohooo..that trip was really amazing and challenging..thx Delta for the help with that funny bowl..thx for the members..special thx to Bu Salem for the amazing lead..i love u man.

Sorry about what happened to Rashid but thx god hes fine..well its desert tax we all have to pay it one day :p
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

The weather was fair, the sands were soft and the dunes werehigh!

7 cars were ready to take the adventure to reach ifftar bowl…. From a different start point though

The course taken by our founder Al Shamsi was highlytechnical with a good mixture of cresting, side sloping and vertical challenges…..

There was one vertical slope that gave most of us headachesas the sand was just too soft ….. we found a way around it eventually and wecontinued to have fun

It was more so an afternoon of solid driving as there wasvery minimal time for chitchat with no major delays as such …… we had good timeto chit chat when we came back to badayer shops just before sun set

Thanks to Abu Salem for a wonderful track as always …. To myconvoy mates rashid, bu hamdan, mazaaj, falasi, Kashmir and to muscle mansweeper delta

See you guys in the sand
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

Kings of the high dunes is a drive that was designed for our intermediate drivers to give them a tast of the Intermediate + drive and to explore new territory. It was a mixture of HIGH dunes and technical side cresting dunes. I’m happy with members performance were they passed all the dunes :045: until we reached the dune number 4 which gave a demonstration of how hard to climb a dune when the sand is hot.:013:

We reached our final destination on time but due to the short time we had (2 hours) we couldn’t cover the entire area. I’m sure this drive is going to help them when they come back in the advance level and will be trying the almost4x4 ROLLER COSTAR STYLE.:014:

Thanks for all the members who made this drive another successful event in almost4x4 trips

See You soon in the sand
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

After long waiting we got chance to drive behind Bu salem:028:

And he took us to new route and it was really good track for intermediate drive, it was amazing and challenging drive:013: but full of fun :congratulatory:

Thank you Bu Salem for wonderful lead and our sweeper power man Delta……..and thanks to all drivers Mazaaj, Bu Hamdan, Alfalasi , Kashmir, Strawb

Yes Delta Nissan has too much power, the dune was finished but Nissan was going, :onthego:

I miss calculated Nissan power..:stupid:

Thank GOD nothing serious we both are ok and we will see you soon in sand

Car is Nissan garage, waiting for insurance’s approval

I really want to thank Fida who called his brother Riaz Hussain who works in Nissan after Nissan people refused me to receive the car :014: but after Riaz Hussain came I received VIP service….I thanked Riaz Hussain and he said anytime for Almost4x4 family.

Thank you guys…….

Thank you ALMOST4X4 for great family..:angel:
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=BADER BARGHOUTHI;13346]what happend to rashid :S[/quote]

Nothing bro..just small jump......for 1 second..
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Rashidjass;13397]I really want to thank Fida who called his brother Riaz Hussain who works in Nissan after Nissan people refused me to receive the car :014: but after Riaz Hussain came I received VIP service….I thanked Riaz Hussain and he said anytime for Almost4x4 family.
[/quote]

Special thx to Fida..thats so kind of you
fida
Advance
Advance

[quote=Mazaaj;13479]Special thx to Fida..thats so kind of you[/quote]

Thanks Mazaj and Rashid.. For me, we all are one family and that's how it is compulsory to take care of each family memeber in any way we can.. Thanks God, Nothing serious happened to Rashid..