Lords of the Desert

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=pwood;13337]Hi guys

My wife, Candi, was driving and i went along for the ride.....

We departed fairly promptly at 16:30 from Al Badayer shops. Thanks guys.

The dunes were fairly small, but technically quite challenging.... especially being stuck in the wrong seat and not having the luxury of a steering wheel, brakes, etc, etc!!!!

A few cars got stuck along the way, but nothing too serious or frequent.

Candi really enjoyed the trip as she has not been driving for a few weeks and this was a great recap and confidence builder, without too much shear terror.

Thanks Naser and all the senior almost members for a great trip. We always appreciate the hard work that goes into helping out a convoy of newbies.

Regards
Paul[/quote]
Hello Mr. Paul aka secretary, assistant, free consultant, navigator, installer, communicator, etc.

We appreciate very much your effort to write some nice words on behalf of your challenging driver, but we would like to read Candi's own words, just to see if we are doing right or wrong. Just as for a small comparison, it took me and Shamsi 'hellalot' of effort to convince Yanka, to write her 17 words contribution to this trip. :022:
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi Capri

The problem is we would have to trade typing for child caring for an hour or so....... no can do....heheheh.
Will give it a bash.

Regards
Paul
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was again a nice Friday with Almost Family :060:
The group consisted of drivers of different levels, some very good newbie others with less experience, that means not an easy job for the leader who must try to please everyone but at the same time, also to safeguard the security of all drivers, said that, I think that Naser did a great job! :045:
On my side I was playing around and my job was to rescue drivers in trouble, we had only 3 stucks, and Tornado did is work well, just some problems with the distance between cars :036:, but at the end it was another great Almost trip.
Thanks also to Abu Jimmy, our sweeper, and to all drivers of course who contributed to a good result.
See you on the sand :028:
Yoghy
Desert Ranger

This was my second Newbie trip with the Almost4x4 club and i am really glad to feel a part of this family where our marshalls and other supporting members are doing such a wonderfull job by giving back something 'good' to the community with a helping attitude. Off-roading with you guys teaches us valuble lessons of 4x4 driving that can't be learnt in theories and it really motivates normal people to learn and explore nature in their 4x4. Almost4x4 definetly brings lots of positve energy and smile on people's faces. Again, I really apprecite and value the efforts of our marshalls and all the supporting members of the club . Thankyou every one. See you in the sand.

( by the way out of the 3 stucks mentioned by Yoghybear, 2 were mine :P sorry guys,,, i am ALMOST learning ;) )
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Awesome drive, awesome people and great day :)
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

great job ALL DRIVERS :045:
ladylienka
Golden Member
Golden Member

That's right.... but on the other hand, you made my day, Capri.... :011: Anyway, THANK YOU very much for letting me drive THE Legendary Pathfinder! :056: :010::029:
ladylienka
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;13338]Hello Mr. Paul aka secretary, assistant, free consultant, navigator, installer, communicator, etc.

We appreciate very much your effort to write some nice words on behalf of your challenging driver, but we would like to read Candi's own words, just to see if we are doing right or wrong. Just as for a small comparison, it took me and Shamsi 'hellalot' of effort to convince Yanka, to write her 17 words contribution to this trip. :022:[/quote]

That's right.... but on the other hand, you made my day, Capri.... :011: Anyway, THANK YOU very much for letting me drive THE Legendary Pathfinder! :056: :010::029:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=ladylienka;13358] Capri.... :011: Anyway, THANK YOU very much for letting me drive THE Legendary Pathfinder! :056: :010::029:[/quote]

The question is : When is he going to give you the Legendary Pathfinder AGAIN :013: ???
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills