The Sand Next Door

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello all, I would like to thanks Silvester for coming and support me on this trip, and another big thanks to all drivers, in random order, Pwood, Gorgin, Desert Lizard, Nancy, Delta, Hassan, Rashid, (and all co-pilots), for the great job you did this morning.
It has been a pleasure for me leading a group with such a drivers!Thanks girls & boys :060:
Hope to see you soon in the sand and have fun together again.
Take care
Yoghy
Gorgin4325

Once again we had a great drive, this time led by Roberto. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my Friday morning. The track was great and the people were lovely! What more do I want...

Thank you Silvester, Roberto, and all the other drivers who joined us today to create such a memorable event.

See you all next week.
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

I think i speak for all when i say: Yoghybear, we need to thank you. It was a pleasure to drive behind you.

It was an early start.... Driving by 6:30.

The drive was fast and technical and i loved every second of it.

We only had one 'stuck' and two 'pop-outs' during the whole drive, so we covered a lot of distance.
We has some 'free play' on Iftar bowl and Super bowl.
Well done Rashid, Nissan was king of the dunes today.

By 10:00 we were all done, tyres inflated and heading home.
Got a great drive in before it got too hot.

Thanks guys

Regards
Paul
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice trip, short but full of fun.
Thanks Yoghy
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

Thank you Master Yoghy for the well lead drive. Fun time at the bowls and chai after the drive!
Guys, popps or stucks...watch out as Capri is as fast with the camera as driving up super bowl with his Nissan bower:015:

Thanks all, nice seeing you!
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

This was horribly fantastic trip. Horrible because of me and my car, we've had unsorted issues and it was evident we weren't getting along.. and Fantastic because of everything else. The leadership, the timing of the trip, the track the free ride fun in between was all well done and of course the company. Thank you Yoghybear for organizing this one so well.

Thank you Capri for the much needed instruction, it made a difference and I hope to do better next time.
delta83
Advance
Advance

big thanks to Yoghy and capri for organizing the trip.. though it was so early mornining :036: ... but it was so much fun..
it was a big pleasure to drive behind the monster ... and see it flying over the sand :)
and big thanks to all members who joined... great friends and company
cheeers
OffroadRon
Intermediate
Intermediate

When I read all this, I am really sad i couldn't join!! :(
Hopefully there will be another amazing intermediate trip very soon.