Treasure Hunt

shawnp21

We had an amazing day with all you almosters.... Really enjoyed the drive and the concept of the treasure hunt combined with the drive added more excitement to it... We enjoyed the whole experience... and also really appreciate the warm and friendly attitude of the Almost family... I am happy to have joined this group and look forward to join you guys on more drives in the future and continue to learn more..

Happy Birthday Geni... your cupcakes were awesome... thank you.

Thank you Hamdan for the great lead to victory and also to the entire HC convoy... It was a pleasure driving with great people and the winning team...

See you guys soon...
Gorgin4325

Hey Genie, happy birthday! Wish you all the best.

See you soon,
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

As usual it has been a pleasure to meet Almost Family.
The track was easy, nevertheless we had some stuck, but thanks to Strawb who was the designed sweeper (thanks mate, you did a great job) everything was solve quickly and smoothly.
Any way, all drivers did a good job :047:
Our group reached the meeting point as last one, but the most important thing was to partecipate and celebrate in the best way Geni's birthday, and we did it, with the right spirit.
After a chit chat and volley mach, we left the camp direction Al Badayer shops, on the way back we heard on the radio that someone was stuck on the middle of nowhere :032:.....so, Silvester and I decided to go back and rescue him. We took coordinates and drove back in the desert.
I have to say that it was not really easy....small dunes but sharp, steep and many ditches......and obviously with my long wheels base I got stuck...:021:
Silvester pulled me out immediately and finally we reached the "lone adventurer" ....we rescued him and brought to the main road......hope he learned the lesson :060:
Nice day, with a thrilling end.
See you soon on the sand
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

happy birthday Geni, :038:

I would like to add something, which after reaching the point and all drivers reach safe, Falasi, Bu hamdan, Mazaj, Strawb and someone sorry i forget his name and me we decided to go back home, then mashalla falasi drove in area 53 with high dunes which was aowsome crazy speedy drive with lots of jumps, specially mazaj flyyyyyyyyy, that moment i was laghing to see mazaj all tyres on the air:011:, thanks Falasi for the crazy drive and lead :015:, then bu hamdan start leading with the little less level but we enjooooooooooooooooooooyed to the maax, then the last 2 km i did the easy lead :033: near to badayer shops, finally we reach safe, then i left but i dont know who came back to desert agian :032: ...

big thanks to almost 4x4 who gave us the chance to learn and meet new people ..

hala 3ammi :027:
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ahhhh... that's where you lot disappeared to...
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

First of all let me thank to Caprihorse and Yogibear who rescued me from the middle of the desert.

After reaching the camp my friend requested me to take some snaps from little bit far from the camp. I drove the car for 2 to 3 km away from the camp and he was capturing some snaps. And by 7.00 we drove back to the road. Before reaching the road hardly 500 meters before my car got stuck badly As the car was belong to my friend I told him to get the shovel for digging, he informed me that his vehicle have only one compressor nothing else. I realized the situation. We tried to drive again after digging with our hands, the vehicle dig more down and fully trapped. i informed my friend to go to road and get help and i waited for more than 1 hour and he never came back. Later I decided to sleep in the desert itself and i was preparing for my camp and i thought of Almost. I paged and i go replay from almost members and they informed (Neha and Bob) they informed Caprishorse and Yogibear. Caprihorse contacted me back and took my coordinates. and reached me in another 30 minutes and rescued me. I was out from the desert only due to the almost members love to each other

After Caprishose and Yogibear rescued me I got the call from my friend and he will arrive back with help after waking for 3km in the desert. I informed him back no Need Almost team leaders had already rescued me

Even i saw Khatib repairing a Wranglers gear stuck by lying in the hot sand underneath of the vehicle.

There is no word for appreciating the member’s dedication and love to each other’s.
May god keep all the bad eyes away from almost group
First of all let me thank to Caprihorse and Yogibear who rescued me from the middle of the desert.

After reaching the camp my friend requested me to take some snaps from little bit far from the camp. I drove the car for 2 to 3 km away from the camp and he was capturing some snaps. And by 7.00 we drove back to the road. Before reaching the road hardly 500 meters before my car got stuck badly As the car was belong to my friend I told him to get the shovel for digging, he informed me that his vehicle have only one compressor nothing else. I realized the situation. We tried to drive again after digging with our hands, the vehicle dig more down and fully trapped. i informed my friend to go to road and get help and i waited for more than 1 hour and he never came back. Later I decided to sleep in the desert itself and i was preparing for my camp and i thought of Almost. I paged and i go replay from almost members and they informed (Neha and Bob) they informed Caprishorse and Yogibear. Caprihorse contacted me back and took my coordinates. and reached me in another 30 minutes and rescued me. I was out from the desert only due to the almost members love to each other

After Caprishose and Yogibear rescued me I got the call from my friend and he will arrive back with help after waking for 3km in the desert. I informed him back no Need Almost team leaders had already rescued me

Even i saw Khatib repairing a Wranglers gear stuck by lying in the hot sand underneath of the vehicle.

There is no word for appreciating the member’s dedication and love to each other’s.
May god keep all the bad eyes away from almost group
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Caprihorse - rest assured that Refad now really also masters well the copy & paste technology... :059:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Melfi;12626]Caprihorse - rest assured that Refad now really also masters well the copy & paste technology... :059:[/quote]
Yes, Refad's appreciation is doubled, and of course ask Roberto, what kind of nightmare track in the night it was, to reach Refad's stuck location :033:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;12629]Yes, Refad's appreciation is doubled, and of course ask Roberto, what kind of nightmare track in the night it was, to reach Refad's stuck location :033:[/quote]

:011:...it was an hell....:055:
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=refad;12625]First of all let me thank to Caprihorse and Yogibear who rescued me from the middle of the desert.

May god keep all the bad eyes away from almost group[/quote]

This tells me one thing for sure....

Club rules are there for a reason and anybody and everybody must comply!!!