Clash of the Deserts

salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;12035]Sorry to hear about this sad incident that befell you yesterday ! Its Gods will and nothing can change it and the bets part is you are safe....cars come and go !

Now you will be a much wiser driver !

Let me know if you need any help with insurance, Al Futtaim etc as I know people who can help.[/quote]

[quote=delta83;12038]first... thx God Salhinai bro u are ok ... very sad to hear about ur incident... hope u will be back soon and drive together and fixing so many poopouts.. no prob hehehe..
it was an awsome camp.. with all the members.. Strawb our singer.. is the best .. but not in hot weather hehehe..
D.C it was pleasure driving behind u bro.. great lead ...... very nice track full of surprises...
big thanks to our legendary marshal .. Capri ... and thankss for all the members who joined..
seee u next time in sand[/quote]

Wasif: thanks bro I have alsalama insurance and they don't insure for off road. Thanks for your wishes.

Delta83: All well that ends well, and by the grace of Alah I am well and un harmed. Thanks and see you soon on the dunes.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Strawb where is your report bro:((((-
I need everyone input their experiences about the drive :)))-:011:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=salhinai;12039]Wasif: thanks bro I have alsalama insurance and they don't insure for off road. Thanks for your wishes.

Delta83: All well that ends well, and by the grace of Alah I am well and un harmed. Thanks and see you soon on the dunes.[/quote]

Bro when this time you are coming back to sand we have to arrange you off road insurance, I am having insurance now with Zurich insurance and I got a very positive feed back from other people but till now thanks ALLAH I didnt went to them.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Miss D;12015]Dear twin bro ..... the most important thing is that u came out of it totally safe and sound even no scratch... God's angels were with u this is for sure...cuz what i saw was very shocking for me.... cudnt control my tear while i hugged you. Im glad i could do my best to comfort you and assist you as much as i could.
Now i love ALMOST family even more as i saw the hard team work that was put into getting your car back on tracks in no time and making sure all needed was done.. police...recovery...
God bless you brother :057:[/quote]

I have driven with alot of people, mostly you guys dont know but Bu Salem and Caprihorse know it :))-, anyone in the desert even you dont know will come and help in case you need it, the clubs you are driving with will never let you leave there in middle of no where:))-

BUt Driving with almost4x4 is more than helping you in case of emergency and you will feel it in your heat, it is like a mother helping her child when he is sick, it is more like your own brother is not letting you down, and the efforts the people around you to help you out of that situation will compel you to say "ALMOST4X4 YOU ARE THE BEST FAMILY I EVER HAVE IN AND OUTSIDE THE DESERT, AND THEN YOU WILL SAY THANK YOU BU SALEM FOR CREATING SUCH A NICE BIG FAMILY AND DEDICATED SO MUCH TIME, LOVE YOU:))))-
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Prayer for All Let Allah help All of us from Any kind of incidents
salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=Duck Commander;12045]I have driven with alot of people, mostly you guys dont know but Bu Salem and Caprihorse know it :))-, anyone in the desert even you dont know will come and help in case you need it, the clubs you are driving with will never let you leave there in middle of no where:))-

BUt Driving with almost4x4 is more than helping you in case of emergency and you will feel it in your heat, it is like a mother helping her child when he is sick, it is more like your own brother is not letting you down, and the efforts the people around you to help you out of that situation will compel you to say "ALMOST4X4 YOU ARE THE BEST FAMILY I EVER HAVE IN AND OUTSIDE THE DESERT, AND THEN YOU WILL SAY THANK YOU BU SALEM FOR CREATING SUCH A NICE BIG FAMILY AND DEDICATED SO MUCH TIME, LOVE YOU:))))-[/quote]

Brother Shafiq,
I am honored and privileged that I belong to Almost4x4 family. And believe me saying thank you to Bu Salam specially and other founders is not enough to show my gratitude and thankfulness for all what they did and will continue to do for all of us in Sha Alah.
May Alah bless our Almost4x4 family and keep us safe and well.
FSL

Alhinai,
:054: I just saw the pics, the car looks real bad but it's great to know that you're fine.
It's sad but then it's part of life.

I hope for a fast recovery of your FJ and to drive with you soon.
Take care my friend.
fida
Advance
Advance

Dear Salhinai Brother, So sad to hear about the accident. Thanks God, you are safe and sound the rest is all material. Please dont loose your heart. You are an inspiring figure for all of us and we all would love to see you back very soon with your legendry big smile.
samjed46

Dear brother Salhinai ,very sad to hear about the incident but thanks to Almighty that ur unhurt and safe, we pray that all things go fine and hope to see u soon with us in desert again.
salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=FSL;12052]Alhinai,
:054: I just saw the pics, the car looks real bad but it's great to know that you're fine.
It's sad but then it's part of life.

I hope for a fast recovery of your FJ and to drive with you soon.
Take care my friend.[/quote]

Dear FSL, Alhamdue Lilah for his blessings and look forward to go out with you guys again. Many thanks for the kind words.

[quote=fida;12053]Dear Salhinai Brother, So sad to hear about the accident. Thanks God, you are safe and sound the rest is all material. Please dont loose your heart. You are an inspiring figure for all of us and we all would love to see you back very soon with your legendry big smile.[/quote]

Brother fida, Your kind words are touching may Alah protect all from any harm.