Clash of the Deserts

salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=Miss D;12191]Yalla Brother! where can i pick u up from on thursday nite? u can drive my car as i have no clue how to reach the destination :022:...BLACK PEARL will be ur drive for the nite![/quote]
Hi Twin sis,

I am not sure if I will be back from AbuDhabi on time to join that day, and if I do join I don't think I will drive since my shoulder is still a bit stiff so I can only be as a passenger on this trip.
Sis will let you know.

Thanks anyway.
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;12199]Pls follow my reply here :011: - http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... unes-brave[/quote]
:019: gggrrrr
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

wow....sooo many Kind words, Well wishers....feels nice to read each post..!!

@Salhinai: pics look really bad maan but good dat ur safe...no worries, things will be alright..all you need to do is Sincerely Thank Almighty and keep Rocking..see you soon.

by d way:032:, we dont have a newbie drive dis weekend and so, u could use my Jeep if u wish to....always welcome..!! and i could Peep with u:050: to get a taste of Intermediate drive.:024:

I should say that, we all are blessed just not be in some Offroading club but to be with ALMOST with such good and kind hearted people around when needed...!!

Thank you Founders and Marshals...!!...you guys just Rock..!!
salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=bobpavan;12222]wow....sooo many Kind words, Well wishers....feels nice to read each post..!!

@Salhinai: pics look really bad maan but good dat ur safe...no worries, things will be alright..all you need to do is Sincerely Thank Almighty and keep Rocking..see you soon.

by d way:032:, we dont have a newbie drive dis weekend and so, u could use my Jeep if u wish to....always welcome..!! and i could Peep with u:050: to get a taste of Intermediate drive.:024:

I should say that, we all are blessed just not be in some Offroading club but to be with ALMOST with such good and kind hearted people around when needed...!!

Thank you Founders and Marshals...!!...you guys just Rock..!![/quote]

Dear Bob,

I agree the pics look so bad, but believe me the heart warming feelings that were showen and extended to me made it so easy to deal with and manage. The Almost4x4 family really pulled together in a way that was beyond my expectation.

Thank you all for the love and support.