Catch Me If You Can

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Aemi98,
thank you for your post, I full agree with you mainly when you say

"I am sorry friends,I will not agree saying it unsuccessful drive. It was comprehensive,full of fun and learning drive. I do not know about Marshals but all drivers in this convoy are winners"

From my side I learned a lot, and despite we did only a few km it was a very interesting day.
We have to learn from every single second spent in the desert, driving or not driving, and my feeling is that this day has strengthened even more the group.
Almost4x4 is an amazing family
See you soon
Yoghy
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks YOGHYBEAR,CAPRI and all those who like my report.
Frustration of CAPRI was natural.YOGY and CAPRI did extra effort.I personally alway ready to listen whatever my marshal say.I am always welcome their anger.Reason is very clear as they do their best just for nothing.what we give them..?nothing.
Big thanks to Capri and Yogy for their struggles for us.I love my club almost 4x4.
(At the event of "catch me if u can",we all newbi drivers were very lucky as Capri was not hungry that day)
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aemi, I was hungry that day very much, for all team achievements, because I was expecting that all are also hungry to give their best... See u this evening :051:
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

I am talking about other hunger.That day,I was expecting at least you will chew one or two drivers.I might be one of them.I pray for your health and kindness for all the time.Not only you but also for other marshals and founders (specially Mr.Shamsi)who gave us an amazing platform.God bless all of you.
(by the way i registered for morning drive only)
fida
Advance
Advance

@Capri, keep your hunger alive... Very soon, we will be asking you again for CMIUC :047: