Desert Wild

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

oh ya, how could I forget, Missed Karak and sheesha...
but seriously I'm trying to slow down Sheesha. I managed to do it once a day now
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=mtalel;10949]wow a weekend first rollover and hope the last one
we start a easy drive and i rollover because i didn't follow the gravity
Thanks to all of you came for help[/quote]

Thanks to Allah you are safe and none of you got injured. I am sorry for your car, but glad your alright...
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

It has been a special day for me, my first trip as a leader, with a club members convoy! at the beginning I felt a bit nervous, and after a false start:021: I took a deep breath and started again, this time on the right way.I realized once more how is difficult to lead a convoy, you have to think about people that are following you under your responsability, you have to chose the right track, having in mind always the people behind you, all these and more in a fraction of a second, often the time to think and to take a decision is equal to zero, but it is fantastic, I don't know what I can do to repay Almost4x4 for what they did and are doing for me and for the unique opportunity they are giving me, but be sure I will invest all myself for this club, its founders, its marshals and its members.As mentioned by Capri we had a very good batch of new club members, thanks a lot to all for coming and for the great drive, really hope to see you all soon, thanks of course also to the newbie drivers, and special mention to Neha, you did a fantastic job. See you soon on the sand
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Arminjune;10967]Awesome Drive
Awesome Crew
Awesome Drivers and Friends
Awesome healthy fire
Just missed Karak :P[/quote]
Arminjune, you are still proving that you are Newbie. You missed completely the subject, you didn't drive in this convoy, so get out of here and make your report somewhere else, but not here :011:
FSL

[quote=Yoghybear;10973]It has been a special day for me, my first trip as a leader[/quote]

congrats roberto. it's a great achievement. Im sure you'll master this field very soon.

I'm waiting for that day when we (800-MUSCLES) will proudly see you as a marshall...
samjed46

Yoghybear, it was my pleasure driving with you for the second time and its always been learning for me and the guidance from all of you keeps building my confidence more & more. hope do drive again with u next weekend.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Yoghybear;10973]It has been a special day for me, my first trip as a leader, [/quote]

Roberto not the first time plzzzzzzzzz, it was 2nd :)
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;10983]Roberto not the first time plzzzzzzzzz, it was 2nd :)[/quote]

hehehehe....you are right DC :005:
hope to see you soon and drive again with you, I enjoyed a lot last drive with some of the "Almost off-road monster drivers" :059:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;10965]
Especially I would like to mention Neha, because she did a great self recovery job about 5-6 times :045:.
  1. It was visible that she was first time driving off-road by herself
  2. She got stuck naturally by surprise and by the inexperience
  3. She didn't panic at getting stuck
  4. She listened to Marshal's instructions
  5. She followed Marshal's instructions
  6. She learned quickly how to use different gear and diff settings in which situation
  7. She got unstuck by herself
  8. We didn't need to take out our rope to pull her out
  9. She was driving PAJERO !!!!!
[/quote]
Awesome NEHA!!! Im glad to hear that you did great at your 1st drive :021: ... hope to see u in sand soon!!!
by the way.....if Silvester says this....doubtless u did great!
Keep it up! :045:
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

I will be joining al. The trips as in GCC I :043: Desert and in India forest and water falls , Insha Allah I will be joining with almost4x4 in next trip to learn how to behavie in desert with my jeep. Under the experienced marshals