Desert Wild

Neha

[quote=caprihorse;10965]We had our Newbie Explorers, who did they great job, first time leading Club Members convoy, Yoghybear and Naser and they did a great job, thank you.

We had very good batch of new Club Members, where we hope that they will come frequently to our trips to expand their experience and contribute to the value of our club.
Thank you to be with us Roby, Bennaccio, alkabooooooooooooooos, Refad, hailun and Neha.

Especially I would like to mention Neha, because she did a great self recovery job about 5-6 times :045:.
  1. It was visible that she was first time driving off-road by herself
  2. She got stuck naturally by surprise and by the inexperience
  3. She didn't panic at getting stuck
  4. She listened to Marshal's instructions
  5. She followed Marshal's instructions
  6. She learned quickly how to use different gear and diff settings in which situation
  7. She got unstuck by herself
  8. We didn't need to take out our rope to pull her out
  9. She was driving PAJERO !!!!!
[/quote]

Thank you Silvester for your encouragement. Looking forward to learn more from your great experience and skill. Thank you, Naser and Yoghybear for the great marshaling.

Last but not the least proud to be the member of almost family!
Neha

[quote=Miss D;10985]Awesome NEHA!!! Im glad to hear that you did great at your 1st drive :021: ... hope to see u in sand soon!!!
by the way.....if Silvester says this....doubtless u did great!
Keep it up! :045:[/quote]

thank you Miss D. You are the one who pushed me to drive during 'Drive this way'......

looking forward to see you in the sand.
Neha

[quote=Yoghybear;10973]It has been a special day for me, my first trip as a leader, with a club members convoy! at the beginning I felt a bit nervous, and after a false start:021: I took a deep breath and started again, this time on the right way.I realized once more how is difficult to lead a convoy, you have to think about people that are following you under your responsability, you have to chose the right track, having in mind always the people behind you, all these and more in a fraction of a second, often the time to think and to take a decision is equal to zero, but it is fantastic, I don't know what I can do to repay Almost4x4 for what they did and are doing for me and for the unique opportunity they are giving me, but be sure I will invest all myself for this club, its founders, its marshals and its members.As mentioned by Capri we had a very good batch of new club members, thanks a lot to all for coming and for the great drive, really hope to see you all soon, thanks of course also to the newbie drivers, and special mention to Neha, you did a fantastic job. See you soon on the sand[/quote]

Thank you Yoghybear........for the challenging drive. Hope to learn more from the great marshals of 'ALMOST'
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Neha;10990]thank you Miss D. You are the one who pushed me to drive during 'Drive this way'......

looking forward to see you in the sand.[/quote]

Im so proud of you girl! And im glad i could get u into offroading!
admin

Congratulation to all new members for the FIRST STAR
  1. Neha, 0505197548, White Pajero
  2. ROBY, 0556296124, Silver FJ
  3. Bennaccio - 0555426953 red fj
  4. alkaboooos - 0558855582 - GMC sieera
  5. Refad 0554001773 j-grand cherokiee
  6. hailun-0507096680 wrangler
Rgds
hailun
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks a lot
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Awesome trip , Amazing speed safari style drive lead by one and only one BU SALEM. idea of splitting the convey increased the fun.thanks a ton bu salem and abu jimmy.

awaiting next drive..