Basic Instinct

bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi All,

Again had a great weekend with Almost 4x4. Had Wonderful night out with stars ( Snakes and scorpions were missed ) .Weather was awesome wiith good wind.Shamsi updating us with all map details. Enjoying campfire with interesteing talks. We met more newbie's in morning and started moving to fossil rock. It was great learning experience. Reached Fossil Rock with minimum hitches. Enjoyed the drop at fossil rock. Moved towards camel rock. Again it was good learning experience for newbie's at camel rock. Started journey back....
Thanks to Lead Marshal for newbie , Al shamsi and slyvester...

:048::048:Awaiting next trip.
samjed46

The trip was excellent and was more confident than before about my driving in desert, thanks to AlShamsi & Caprihorse for their guidance and all the marshall for their support to enable us to learn more & more in each trip. However todays drive was awesome and wonderful one, enjoyed every minute of the drive specially the decend at Fossile rocks & the steep drive at camel rock.once again thanks Almost4x4 to giving me this oppertunity to be with the family.
regards
samjed(0505293243
Theo

Another excellent trip!!!

I enjoyed so much again being more confident and calm this time nevertheless my hart rate didn't slow down for a second. I had an impression that this trip was a bit easier in general comparing to my first one (Cradle of Desert) but maybe it was just so as a result of first lesson which paid off apparently.

Thanks to Shamsi for his priceless hints which make any challange possible.
Thanks to all Marshalls for nursing us all ;)

Theo
sanbloody

[INDENT]As usual......beautiful trip!!!!!

Nice drive with few stuck-ups and some nice drops including the fossil rock drop which was magnificent. A big thanks for Shamsi, DL and Se7eS77

[/INDENT]
nasirdub
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you to Abu Salem and the Marshalls for a long, interesting and safe drive. It was only my second drive with Almosters but already feel part of the family.

The route to Fossil Rock was very different to the one normally taken from E44. To add a bit of adrenaline to Basic Instint, Abu Salem decided to see how close we could get to a Rock without actually hitting it.... We should put a video camera on that Rock next time!
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

My first drive, Basic Instinct with my Patrol....
[IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/attachment. ... 1335614625[/IMG]

What a pleasure as always with ALMOST4X4 and the marshals!!!

Coming to the Patrol....She performed wonderfully and was able to tackle the drive wonderfully.... until after the BIG DROP at fossil rock, the clutch wouldn't work.... A quick word with Shamsi and he suggested we leave the car to cool down and continue the drive....Missed driving at the CAMEL rock sadly.

We came back after an hour and for the expert that Shamsi is the clutch worked!!!!

GR8 and reassuring to be with the marshals and organizers of Almost4x4....

Thank You Marshals You guys are the BEST!!!