Cradle of Desert

Adnan
Advance
Advance

[quote=Theo;9606]Guys it was fantastic trip :) we enjoyed soooo much being a part of Club Members Convoy for the first time with Almost4x4. It brought plenty of priceless hints, advices, tricks and practise, sometimes struggling but successfully after all. We are impressed by professional managing of such big team and are very thankful for so nice atmosphere :) We'd like to share our photos which can be viewed here https://picasaweb.google.com/PTeodorowi ... eOfDesert#

Looking forward to take off into sand again!!!
Big thanks to Caprihorse for great leading.

Theo & Gosia[/quote]
The photos are amazing and memoriable one,... thank you for sharing Theo.
samjed46

Dear Yoghy
thanks for all the support during yesterdays drive, i hope you have taken lots of pics, can you please post on the forum.
regards
samjed46
Radu

Hi,

It was nice to catch up with Almost4x4 after so long! Despite being a newbie drive, I really enjoyed the route, excellent job Capri. As well thanks to Bu Salem for the tips and Khatib for the nice lesson on Crest Self Recovery.

I've posted the GPS route here: http://g.co/maps/bh9zf

Best regards,

Radu
musa hammoudeh
Advance
Advance

thanks guys fo the nice company.
@silvester nice drive ,brief and lead,sorry fo the inconvenient caused.
@khatib thanks a lot for sweep and the care shown towrds all participants.
@Zico, perfect marshaling,thanks for the Fataier.
Bu Salim ,it was realy nice meeting you,hope seeing you more and more
Suhail
Advance
Advance

Very nice drive and awesome company, it's really pleasure to meet you all.
Thanx Silvester for great briefing and leading ..
Thanx Bu Salem, AlKhatib, Zico for warm Welcoming us..
Mega thanks for all partecipants

Suhail
Suhail
Advance
Advance

Hop to see you all soon InshaAllah:045:
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi, All,
Big Thanks to Sylvester / Alshamsi /Alkhatib and Zico.
Sylvester gave me good tips and gave me welcome gift of shovel. Thanks A lot for that.
Initially Zico was around me and he gave me great tips ( as i was stuck twice B4 that ).
Alshamsi explained me in detail where i was going wrong. Indeed was a priceless knowledge transfer.
As a clubmember i was comforted well by sambash1982 and MissD.
I do not have words to explain my experience as i never felt that i was my first ever offroad trip.
All the members were very supportive. I admire Discipline and positive attitude amongst all almosters.
Great Going.
Please register me permanently for all trips of my grade.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

The Cradle of Desert drive was a classic JEEP vs FJ drive …..composed of 2 wranglers, 4 cherokee XJ’s and 3 Toyota FJ Cruisers ….. we conquered good ground in very good time without encountering a single stuck in the convoy led by our marshal Lamboo and Se7e7 ….. we passed by and saw pinkrock like 3 times …… up … down and around pink rock …….

As always it was a good drive with a bit of trash talking onthe radio on who was actually causing the convoy more delays …. The jeeps or the FJ’s ….. its was all good fun and everyone had a hearty laugh filled with brotherhood and camaraderie at the end of the drive ….

On the way back to Tawi Nizwa …..… it was Se7e7 who took the lead ….. with a bit of change in the route with vertical climbs ….. the drive was excellent with just 1 pop-out the whole session …..

The major change I noticed was that the convoy was the missing American offroad and borla exhausts reving on crest and climbs ….. hehehe

See you guys next week …… hello summer!!!!