Brave Deeds - 9 March 2012

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Participants,

Today we'll not write our notes, however we ask you all to give us your feedback, experience and impressions from this trip.

Don't be shy and write something :038:
samjed46

It was an excellent drive with 1 stuck & 1 popout and specially for me as my second drive was memorable, thanks to the marshals who led the convoy and all enjoyed the ride. I experience to overcome my fear of driving steep dunes and memorable decend at the fossile rocks.
THanks to Hamdan for boosting me!
Thank to everyone at todays drive and spceial thanks to organizers & marshals
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Like ...... 'Don't be shy and write something :038:'
Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member

Despite being stu ck and crested, I really enjoyed this trip and the faster pace. As always the marshals were great - thanks all. It was an excellent opportunity to really get to know your vehicle n the sand. Icing on the cake was the steep descent at Fossil Rock. Oh and I borrowed a radio from the gentleman in black FJ - sorry name escapes me. I didn't see you at the filling station so still have it safely with me. Hoping to go along next week but if not will happily go to meeting point to pass it over. Thanks so much.
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

Hi Caprihorse,

1st of all...SPECIAL THANKS from myself & my son Hamdan as well :047:to you for leading us in away that was very faaar from feeling boring:051:.

I was in doubt :022:how it is going to be with out Bu Salem, as he used to be the leading Marshal for all of my trips with ALMOST4x4.

trust me, I'm happy to tell you that I don't even miss the "xplore UAE trip"....( only the trip, guys don't missunderstand me:afro: ) of course I missed you
Bu Salem & the rest.

ONE more thing which made me really impressed:056:, that is your ride is stock... I was thinking lots of hidden modification were done to it.
NO DOUBT of the way you drive maaaaaaan.

Thanks Silvester for your great efforts on that day.
mtalel

HI

Thanks for this unforgettable trip.
It was fast as said by caprihorse :it will be rally trip.
And special thanks for all marshals.
salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=Jabster;8666] Oh and I borrowed a radio from the gentleman in black FJ - sorry name escapes me. I didn't see you at the filling station so still have it safely with me. Hoping to go along next week but if not will happily go to meeting point to pass it over. Thanks so much.[/quote]

Dear Jabster,

No problem what so ever always glad to help another almoster, Please keep the radio till we meet next.
mtalel

hey guys

I find a flag pol on my way back to Dubai with almost4*4 flag
i have it with me if you need it just let me know otherwise i ll use it
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=samjed46;8658]It was an excellent drive with 1 stuck & 1 popout and specially for me as my second drive was memorable, thanks to the marshals who led the convoy and all enjoyed the ride. I experience to overcome my fear of driving steep dunes and memorable decend at the fossile rocks.
THanks to Hamdan for boosting me!
Thank to everyone at todays drive and spceial thanks to organizers & marshals[/quote]

Hi Samjed :) ...Hope u missed me! ;)
samjed46

Miss D , yes i did miss you but brave Deeds trip was excellent and me being stuck twice & recovered self drive with the guidance & techniques of our experinced marshals, all thanks to the marshals for the guidance and Fabulous drive. but missing the crocodile lake trip as tied up with upcoming events at office. hope to join the Almosters very soon.