Egg Basket Game

Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello Hello! Hope im not too late.... as all said..it was SUPER FUN! i got saved as i was not a PLAYER...i was a JUDGE! But a weird one as i was posted soooooo far away that i could hardly see anyone :( (thanks Shamsi) ... but after a while i was driven into the fun area....on the way Shamsi promised to show me ALIENS... but guess what??? he he he ...he got stuck ;) he he he .... then to pay back when we drove again.. he took me to a pocket and left me there STUCK! and said Good bye ..... :013: .... hhhmmm Miss D laying eggs in the basket for a while... during this not far away i saw Madlene stuck and being helped by Khalid and Faisal..... after she was rescued ....Faisal the Savior comes to my rescue :027:... he tried to help me out and got himself stuck in the process :005:....2 FJ's STUCK! ....

Next came Prado power by Khalid ... he helped Faisal out and then Faisal got me out...:057:

After that we 3 drove around and reached to Shamsi and guess what we see there.... Milan in a ditch stuck super bad with a popped out Tyre! (Check out pics on FB)

Master plan was carried out by none other that the great Shamsi :008: with the help of Faisal and Radu...they very calmly pulled him out fixed the pop out and all set back to the end point... where the HALAL BOOZE was served and it was a wrap!
Another great weekend thanks to ALMOST 4X4! :045:
delta83
Advance
Advance

ohh now we know why the 1 hr delay hehehe... well glade you all guys were ok :)))
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

Her is my report :011:

[video=youtube;mzCWsbP75nA][/video]
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

If you are complaining about soft sand, it's nothing special, the sand is the sand and it is always soft. Mostly if you are coming into a new territory you are caught by surprising terrain, which you don't know, not by sand density.

Important factors are:
  • Stay focused
  • Decide on your driving plan, review the terrain
  • Don't underestimate little tricky ditches
  • Get out of your car and review the situation before getting into a problem
  • Have the right pressure in your tyres
  • Don't panic
  • Asses what you and your car can do
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Superb Naser! great video..! :045:
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi Guys

caprihorse - I think the only thing i DID do was pump my tyres properly..... at some stage during the trip, i failed to do ALL of your pointers!!!!

This was an awesome trip. I now have new respect for our marshals. They drive around the dunes making it look so easy. Being in a convoy is fantastic to learn your car and how to drive on the sand.... but you don't really get experience to read the dunes. It was a lot harder than it looks.

Thanks guys. I wish we could do similar practice more often. Really enjoyed it. It was a totally new experience.

Regards
Paul
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

Amazing video Naser as usual, you add a big value to us by always taking pictures and videos
BIG THANKS NASER
:045:
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;8198]If you are complaining about soft sand, it's nothing special, the sand is the sand and it is always soft. Mostly if you are coming into a new territory you are caught by surprising terrain, which you don't know, not by sand density.

Important factors are:
  • Stay focused
  • Decide on your driving plan, review the terrain
  • Don't underestimate little tricky ditches
  • Get out of your car and review the situation before getting into a problem
  • Have the right pressure in your tyres
  • Don't panic
  • Asses what you and your car can do
[/quote]

As usual Capri valid and useful points:045:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Great video Naser, probably one of the best!!!
.....in some stuck situations RAM was missing :011::011:

Will be back soon guys :059: .....see you all on March 9 (hope there will be a trip :032:)