Marshal

Hi All,

Drive : Born too Slow
Area : Yahar
Organizer : @Daggerfall
Lead : @Daggerfall
Support : @Rashidjass & @rapailo
ADV : @Mahmoodyasin , @Nabil & Myself

I met Rashid & Yasin around 5 am at our usual breakfast point on Dubai al ain road. All 3 of us arrived together at the meeting point.

After prepping our jets killzonesmiley for the dogfight melt lll._. around Yahar Skies, Daggerfall called for a very short & to the point briefing “you all are experienced drivers, let’s have fun”

I wanted to challenge myself & immediately took the 2nd lead position :ninja: . The very first side crest greeted the lead & 2nd lead with a nice surprise patapon . As we always say desert is unpredictable. meta knight

Took some time to recover. But @Daggerfall afterwards challenged & overpowered those sharp crests with his signature driving pacman pacman . Every dune, we were cresting from all directions with full throttle! thumbsup Psmiley

Our leader literally had this in mind “REMEMBER BOYS, NO POINTS FOR SECOND PLACE”.
After driving for 2 & half hours, we ran out of the dunes! yaeh am not durnk yaeh am not durnk no dune was left without being crested! :ka_boom: grin

This was one of those drives that would be in my mind for a long time for many reasons!

I am more than happy to say that if Maverick is one of the best pilots in the sky, @Daggerfall certainly is one of the best Pilot on the dunes! cool cool . I personally have learned alot watching you & your time to time guidance has helped me alot to polish my driving skills! Thank you!

last but not least thanks to our guardian angel evanwhateverlinethignystuff @Rashidjass :) & our explorer @rapailo

my fellow adv @Mahmoodyasin & @Nabil thumbsup

until next time!
Last edited by optimus on Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Optimus
Black FJ (The Godfather)
Mahmoodyasin
Advance
Advance

Born to slow : At Alain
Long awaited advance drive from the one of the best leader @Daggerfall AKA Maverick on the dunes, once got posted. i was so eager not to miss that i decided to take a day off from work to join the gang. cool
@Daggerfall chose the most challenging area in the region to make sure, all of us were tested for the skills and agility at that level.
The drive was planned to start early, just to utilize the cooler part of the day (38 deg). the briefing was short and precise, in which no order was decided and the code was, "last man standing". thumbsup
Behind the leader @optimus grabbed the 2nd lead and myself 3rd, followed by @Nabil and @rapailo, @Rashidjass keeping the eagle eye and casually working on the clicks.
History was made when the first huge dune got its first stuck, and that took some labour to get things back into action melt . Soonafter the morning physical warm up, the real fun started. @Daggerfall took some exceptional lines to ride over multiple crests. He approached every single dune from all the possible angles. so in short.... a global view will appear as a spaghetti on the dunes. :gangs:
After 30mins into the drive, @Daggerfall changed his mood and decided to switch on the after burner, :eyes_on_fire: Valkyrie started touching mach speeds and therefore the area suddenly seemed very tiny for the drive :burnt: . I thought.... it was only me but later confirmed by @optimus of not getting a chance to shift from 1st gear to 2nd. melt .
we drove around 2.5 hrs, undoubtedly the highest amount of nonstop adrenaline rush we had experienced in such a lapse time. :omg: :nose_bleed:
The drive ended back at the start point. from there we drove to the nearest petrol station, had a short chat before some of us headed towards the mandi joint. :yum:

Huge thanks to our beloved marshal @Daggerfall who gave us this treat before leaving for his big day (All the best). thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Thankyou @Rashidjass for the guidance and watching our back. :relief:
Thankyou to my bro's @optimus , @Nabil and @rapailo for the lovely company. :in_love:

till next time :have_a_nice_day:
Mahmoodyasin
white fj cruiser
Blizzard
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi,

I was wondering if the timing was too early while I was driving in the dark to the meeting point you're kidding, right . The idea was to have more driving time before the shadows disappear close to noon time (Because the visibility compromises) and during a relatively cooler weather where the engines perform better!.

But it proved to be a good idea when I found the nasty V ditch just after the very first crest I did and got a huge hit and get 3 pop outs (One needed a tire change) which took some time to fix. whut whut whut

After a great team work we were back on track. It took some time to shake off the "Talk to me Goose" mood (This is the second consecutive time in adv drive the desert welcomes me with nasty surprises you're kidding, right ). But I believe we managed to improve the pace after a while and didn't leave any untouched crests have a nice day

I love to drive with such an experienced group of great drivers where you can try anything you want and always feel confident that they can handle any situation without taking any significant risks. Hope we can drive more and improve further in the upcoming days of winter and conquer other uncharted territories.

Thank you guys for the support and another amazing day in the desert. @Rashidjass , @rapailo , @optimus , @nabil_k and @Mahmoodyasin

See you next time thumbsup
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31