Big Thank You

UAE_JC
Advance
Advance

Hi Guys this is JC from UAEOFFROADERS.

I would like to congratulate you on your website awsome:008:

The Founders and I would like to Thank you for all the help you gave us on the Pink Run, the spirit of co-operation between the 2 clubs is very strong and we again would like to thank you for all your help.

The Founders would also like to extend an invitation to your club to attend UAEOFFROADERS 1st Anniversary celebration in Abu Dhabi. We would really like to see you there if possible.

Comtact Khalid Al magboul 0508132010 for more information

Once again thank you

Salama Lykum
JC
admin

Dear JC
I’m sorry for the late response. First of all, It was an honor driving with UAEOFFROADERS. It was a great experience for the marshals who attended that drive. Secondly, this is exactly one of the almost4x4 club values that all clubs should work together as one community. There is no competition as long as we are all FREE clubs.

Secondly, we always consider and say to everyone that UAEOFFROADERS is our sister club in AD. Actually, we advice our members who live in AD that if they can’t make it and come to Dubai or northern emirates to join you guys.

We really value your post in the almost4x4 club to show our members how close we are. As we promised you , we will always be there for you guys, regardless the weather or location… just call us .. & we will be there.:060:

Finally, on behalf of almost4x4 club members’ I would like to congratulate you on your FIRST ANNIVERSARY. We are going to discuss your invitation in Marshals’’ forum & defiantly are going to contact Mr. Khalid Al Maqbool.

Best Wishes for you & UAEOFFROADERS club

Club Management