Dave to Advanced

OffroadRon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrats Dave, well deserved. Looking forward to the next drives with you!
Zorro
Advance
Advance

Congratulations Dave!

A truly deserved upgrade. got to be your passenger in the last 2 weeks, and you really make that Patrol fly. Can't imagine what you'd do in a Jeep!! :-P
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

Congrat Dave.. All the best.
admin

Congrats Dave & well done;)
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
Dave
Advance
Advance

Wow. Didn't expect this or even suspect it coming anytime soon?! Through the powers of social media messages of congratulations reached me here in Mauritius on my holiday! Thank you [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] and everyone else responsible. Thanks for the kind messages everyone and great photo of my Patrol [MENTION=9783]Daggerfall[/MENTION]. Love the contrast in colour!

Cannot chat long or the "Governing Body" will lock me out of my hotel room for not giving 100% of my loving attention ! :secret laugh:

It has been a wonderful journey since my first CM drive gaining both experience and wisdom within Almost4x4 and applying it to my off road drives. I really have learnt a lot. Not just about driving skills but also how to respect others around me, giving help if needed, accepting criticism when it's given and being an active member on this forum. I am never one to push for a star as all good things come in time. For me enthusiasm and interest in a hobby we all share here is enough to gain respect for one another.

Looking forward to the next Advanced drive when ever it may be, or even a newly introduced Intermediate +10 as [MENTION=9649]matts[/MENTION] picked up on in a previous post! Regardless of level, as always if I am free I will be there signing up! It's always great to be out amongst the dunes, and even better if you are sharing it with friends!
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrats buddy ! You were just to good for intermediates :p
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very well deserved upgrade....
Congratulations Dave....:like:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far."

no idea if its a good thing or bad, I googled Irish, you should know this stuf :D

" It's easy to halve the potato where there's love."
"May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a Jeep!"
hailun
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratulations Dave!
RaghuRAJE
Club Member
Club Member

Congratulation Dave.