Yoghybear is Chief Marshal

stiphy

congraaaaaaads in my heart chief...........................................
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations 👍
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

congratulations [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] !!! this is fully deserved.

see you soon.
Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

Congratulations [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION]. Perfect fit!
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
bijubs

@yogibear congratulations..we follow you all the way
zarir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrats Roberto. Very well deserved. Cheers.
bijubs

Congratulations [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] .. We are following you .. Where ever you lead us , we trust you as a smart leader .
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, difficult to find the right words in this situation, mainly when the promotion was absolutely unexpected.....and probably for this reason is more appreciated.
Actually I did not work for that, I've never been a person who chases titles or stars, my targets are others, in this specific case my target is to be a good offroader and share my passion with people who love the same hobby.
Being part of a Club like Almost4x4, it happens that the work done is rewarded, and of course I am happy and proud!!
I guess now of being at the top, next level will be Founder.......but no worries at all, I am not planning to set Yoghy4x4 ......
I will just go ahead with the same passion, sharing my knowledge and experience and having fun with you all.
I would like also to add something, we all know that getting stars and promotions in our Club is not easy at all, that's why some people after a while decides to go somewhere else, nevertheless I would like to encourage you to feed your passion without looking on the number of stars you have under your name, stars will not increase your skills, is rather the opposite!!
So, focused yourself on the drives and try to learn as much as possible, getting advantage from the experience of our Founders, Marshals and higher level members, you will see that benefits will come, good and hard work always pays
Last but not least thanks to all, with special thanks to Founders and my fellow Marshals for the endless support.
Keep the sand flying
Cheers
Yoghy
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

[quote=Yoghybear;43936]Well, difficult to find the right words in this situation, mainly when the promotion was absolutely unexpected.....and probably for this reason is more appreciated.
Actually I did not work for that, I've never been a person who chases titles or stars, my targets are others, in this specific case my target is to be a good offroader and share my passion with people who love the same hobby.
Being part of a Club like Almost4x4, it happens that the work done is rewarded, and of course I am happy and proud!!
I guess now of being at the top, next level will be Founder.......but no worries at all, I am not planning to set Yoghy4x4 ......
I will just go ahead with the same passion, sharing my knowledge and experience and having fun with you all.
I would like also to add something, we all know that getting stars and promotions in our Club is not easy at all, that's why some people after a while decides to go somewhere else, nevertheless I would like to encourage you to feed your passion without looking on the number of stars you have under your name, stars will not increase your skills, is rather the opposite!!
So, focused yourself on the drives and try to learn as much as possible, getting advantage from the experience of our Founders, Marshals and higher level members, you will see that benefits will come, good and hard work always pays
Last but not least thanks to all, with special thanks to Founders and my fellow Marshals for the endless support.
Keep the sand flying
Cheers
Yoghy[/quote]

Well Said ..:like:
Alok708

[quote=Yoghybear;43936]Well, difficult to find the right words in this situation, mainly when the promotion was absolutely unexpected.....and probably for this reason is more appreciated.
Keep the sand flying
Cheers
Yoghy[/quote]

Dear Yoghy,

Firstly heartiest congrats for the promotion. The least I can say is that it is very well deserved.

I am also in awe of your above post - very humble, very meaningful, very motivating with right amount of humour to cap it.

God bless.

regards,
Alok