Yoghybear is Chief Marshal

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

On behalf of Almost4x4 Off-Road Club, I would like to Congratulate you all for the upgrade of [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] as our CHIEF MARSHAL. He is one of the most dedicated Marshals in the club, giving full support at anytime & anywhere. We believe that he is the most enthusiastic person for Off-Roading of all time. He believes that he used to be a camel in previous life :brigade.baka-wolf.c

This kind of person that we want for you and we are sure that you are going to benefit from him.

Finally, we wish him all the best and looking forward for his future adventures.

Best regards
Club committee
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

Congrat [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] and totally agree with Shamsi.. Always available for any support and knowledge..
elena

Yes yes yessss! Congratulations [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION]!!!! You fully deserve this responsible title! I m very happy! :like:
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Congratulations dear Yohgy, well deserved upgrade for a well deserved Marshall. Look forward to drive and learn from you Chief. All the best all the way.
Ask Jeeves [Bot]
Bots
Bots

I am glad for you Youhgy. You deserved it with your dedication, sweat and hard work... I hope other will look up for you.
please keep up the spirit.
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Congratulations [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION]... you really deserve that.. Wish you the best :have a nice day:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Will just dedicate to you your own signature. You dared and you are the man . Heart full wishes and sincere congratulations .
What goes around , comes around .
fida
Advance
Advance

Congratulations. Big big occasion for all of us. Your talent and dedication is amazing Yoghy. Very very happy for you brother.