Mark B to next Level

Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Arminjune;40733]Awesome @Mark B well done :D[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=1687]Arminjune[/MENTION]. What can I say. You are an inspiration. I only hope to match your enthusiasm and sense of humor. Now you will have to help me in reaching my intermediate level in shisha making.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Green Giant;40734]Well done Mark, with a stock Auto JKU as well. Just goes to show that it is the Driver that makes the difference - get ready for the next level and for the true Jeep experience - faster, harder and exhilarating! See you in the sand soon.[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=3234]Green Giant[/MENTION]. It was great fun driving with you on Friday. Liwa is spectacular. Great fun, great company and an amazing drive. I will never forget it.

BTW, remember, the Jeep has one upgrade. The windows are tinted. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Now that you are in the new Jeep, and there has been a suggestion that you name it the Phoenix 2, may I put my vote in for the name, Golden Phoenix.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Dave;40741]Great news Mark. Have missed your ever enthusiastic smile on the few drives I have been on since my own upgrade. Look forward to sharing a convoy with you again.[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=8472]Dave[/MENTION]. I remember when you got upgraded, I thought, “wow, I am going to miss driving with Dave”. Well, problem solved. Looking forward to having you in my GoPro sights.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Zorro;40747]Nice job Mark!
Welcome to the next level :-D[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=1803]Zorro[/MENTION]. What a great example you set for the rest of us. You are pure skill embodied. If I ever get half as good as you, I will have achieved something indeed. Looking forward to driving with you again, soon.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=FrancisJK;40754]Good Job MarkB. A well deserved one :)[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=8601]FrancisJK[/MENTION]. If one had to have a drive to upgrade in, Liwa was the one to do it in.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Paul;40756]Well done, great job.

See you soon.[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=1788]Paul[/MENTION]. Looking forward to driving with you soon.

Mark
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations !!!
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Mark B;40788]Thanks @Green Giant. It was great fun driving with you on Friday. Liwa is spectacular. Great fun, great company and an amazing drive. I will never forget it.

BTW, remember, the Jeep has one upgrade. The windows are tinted. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Now that you are in the new Jeep, and there has been a suggestion that you name it the Phoenix 2, may I put my vote in for the name, Golden Phoenix.

Mark[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestion Mark, but Phoenix is staying. I toyed with a few other names but settled on that. See you in the sand.
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Congratulations Mark B... u really deserve it :thumbsup:
shaikh

Congrats MARK. well deserved upgrade. Good luck. Cheers