Oxana In Intermediate

bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrats.:thumbsup:
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks guys for your kind words! :009: It feels like if you graduated from college and went to university in a different city. :038:
I'm extremely happy to be here with some of my classmates, and now we are waiting for the rest of our group.

By the way, the first advantage that I got from the second star is access to the intermediate trips registration.... and you know what ... I need the third star to see advanced trips... :005: or maybe easier is to just hack the web...

If seriously, I couldn't succeed my second star without our Chief Marshal Silvester, who made me fall in love with the club, left me Legend and now is someone who I miss a lot; without BuSalem and AlKhatib, who helped me care about my car and who taught me driving tricks when I was their passenger; without all Marshals and Crew, who shared passion to the desert and spent nights camping together with me; and, of course, without Roberto, who is my Master and the kindest Marshal in the club...
Thank you very much!
Love you all!
Muhittin

Congratulations
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well done Oxana ......congratulations for the achievement.
margarita

Dear Oxana happy for you and love your advices on the car, looking to follow!
TAURUS

Congrats Oxana...
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Well done & well deserved , keep pushing for the next level ...:yarr:
What goes around , comes around .
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey flying girl, you are unique and amazing:003:!
The passion you have for the desert is endless, for you the sand is never enough, and the dedication you have when you are behind the steering wheel of Legend is impressive,
I know how hard you have worked for the second star, so is more than well deserved :thumbsup:
Keep going Oxana, more work has to come.....Tornado is waiting for you :028:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

My dear friend Oxana, I'm raising my all thumbs up for your achievement which you deserved through your passion and love with the off-roading and desert. I admire your way to learn, listen to advises and remembering all of them. Keep growing and the third star will be shining under your name soon.

Congratulations !!!
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats oxana! Awesome drive and i look forward to seeing you with 3 stars under your name