Member’s Grading System 2014 UPDATE

admin

Dear Members

If you are following almost4x4’s strategy for the last 3 year you are going to notice that we are focusing on safety in the first place . We believe that off-roading is a serious hobby and if you can’t accept this fact then you are in the wrong place.
Like any hobby there are requirements that you must have. ie . You can’t go scuba diving without the scuba gear or golf without the right tools. Off-roading is a hobby that needs to spend some MONEY and for some it could be an EXPENSIVE hobby, if you can’t afford it then we recommend that you go for another one.

In the last two years we have seen that there are some members who are not serious about their safety or the others. They think of the TOOLS as OVERHEAD not as INVESTMENT. The tools or equipment are meant to be for YOU not for the CLUB, if you got stuck or have a pop-out then you need your tools to fix the problem. It is not the club’s responsibility to lend you tools if you are a NEWBIE or above

Starting from January 2014, a CLUB MEMBER is not going to be UPGRADED to newbie unless he/she has the right tools for that level. Never the less the club member will be still driving with us but in low or easy level drives.

We recommend that you go through the Member’s Grading System to check the update. Also, we are not asking you to buy the most expensive tools, we are just asking to get the right tools. If you need any help or inquiries please don’t hesitate to ask our Marshals and they will be more than happy to assist you.

Have fun & see you all in the sand
The Management
habib
Club Member
Club Member

Dear Management, I have got almost all the equipments needed to be upgraded. My only inquiry is that:can I join you guys in your drives so I can improve my offroading skills, or shall I wait till all the equipment is ready!!
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Habib,

I believe you opened a thread for this discussion.

Cheers

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... #post38716
habib
Club Member
Club Member

Thanx for the value information . I'll keep watching 4 newbie drive.