2013 Explorers

Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrats guys, it was a matter of time after see you on the way you drive and you behave week by week!
musa hammoudeh
Advance
Advance

Mabroooooook
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratulations to Desert Lizard , Mazaaj , Rashidjass & Strawb !!!:thumbsup: ...
Well deserved guys ... Enjoy the new level ! :redbullsmiley:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

well done boys, good job and well deserved, now the game starts :-)
Adnan
Advance
Advance

Congratulations brothers Bravooo
ROBY
Intermediate
Intermediate

................................................ [ATTACH=CONFIG]1657[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

CONGRATS to All of you. KEEP IT UP !!!
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

When there is a will , there is a way . Richly deserved & proudly earned , Congrats to our future Marshals ...:028: ..:thumbsup:
What goes around , comes around .
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear all,

Allow me to express my sincere gratitude for the rank upgrade given. I am very grateful and honored to accept this promotion. I value this trust that you have put in me and assure you that I will work extra hard to maintain it.

Congratulations to my friends Desert Lizard, RashidJazz & Strawb all I wish you guys all the best
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

To Almost4x4 Club Comittee and Marshals: Thank you very much for your trust and confidence to select me as an explorer, this would not have been possible if it was not for your teaching and guidance, and I hope I live up to your expectations and deliver the goods, and in doing so, repay a portion of the debt of gratitude to all of you. I am not going to list your names, everyone knows who you are..

To Almost4x4 Members: I sincerely hope that you accept me as an explorer and trust me to organize, support and lead trips. I hope I live up to your expectations and deliver the the exciting and fun off-roading experince you are used to with Almost4x4. I will also be greedy and ask for your support and patience, without your support nothing would be possible.

To Almost4x4 New Explorers: I am thrilled and proud of this bunch! You are all excellent drivers, and even better men. Pleanty of work is lined up ahead of us, so lets kick some sand!!