Congratulations!!!
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

Contrasts bro ... congrats :)
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

First of all, a BIG MASSIVE thank you to our beloved Founders, Chief Marshal, Marshals, Explorers and Crew for all their hard work, unlimited efforts and support.
About 10 months ago I bough my Big Bull and was wondering how I'll ever learn how to use and if I'll ever be able to live my dream of gliding in the sands. If it weren't for the Almost family I most probably would have sold the Bull by now as I have not found people as passionate about the sands like these people right here.

Secondly, thank youuu all dearest members, brothers and sisters. Could not be a happier and proud Almoster:triumphant:.

Khatib: Thank you for the beautiful announcement! and off course for all the tips and tricks!
Bu Salem: Truly the happiness and honor are all mine dearest brother :cheerful:. Thank you for your endless support and guidance
Paul: Looking forward :051:
Capri: Couldn't have been able to deserve it without your guidance and smacks on the head :021: :eagerness: thank you chief
Mcap: Thanks my friend! focus so you can join us soon!
Dastoori: Same thing goes to you man! work hard!
Bettypo: lool noted! don't worry, some things never change no matter what :045:
Yoghy: Thank you dearly MARSHAL! (I'm sure you can't get enough of hearing that nowadays ha? lol)
D gal: lool thanksss D! yes lady! it seems like you got stuck in India and were waiting for someone with a viking rope to pass by :tongue-new: I hope you're now back and ready to go wild :028:
Benny Boy: Thank you my dear friend :welcoming: and thanks for bearing with all the headaches I gave you from all those questions I bombed you with always :angel: hehe
Toby
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrats Nour, So happy for you!!!
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Mabrook Mr. NBaker you desert it and :like:
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

Mabroooooooooook well done Man :045: