Yoghybear to the Marshals’ Board

bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrtas Yoghubear. Well deserved.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

well, is difficult to say how I am feeling now, I can say that I am happy, but it will not really reflect my mood right now (I am more than happy:011:), this is for sure a great result, I worked hard for that, since the beginning, and I reached what I had as target since my first trip with the club in June 2011.
If I reached the target I have to thank mainly two special persons, Bu Salem and Capri! Thanks Guys, without you it would have been impossible!!!
When you have the chance to have these two masters looking at you and you are willing to work hard is difficult to fail!
I will not consider this as a final target, I consider this as a big commitment towards the Club that so much gave to me, it will be for me a big pleasure invest my time doing what I love and for a club that has in my heart a special place.
I thank everybody, from the Club Committee to all Marshals and members, all together we will have the opportunity to grow more, learn more and have a lot of fun doing what we love!
I would like also to mention Raff (aka Zorro), he is the one who introduced me to Almost4x4, he spent a lot of time on the right seat, he helped me so many times when I got stuck, inflate and deflate tires, shoveling sand, tecnical advice for car upgrade (but he didn't pay for that :005:) ..... I would say he is a "Marshal" Co-Pilot.
Thanks also to Abu Jimmy, we did most of our way together, we had a lot of fun, sometimes we suffered together, I am sure we will continue on this way, you are a great person.
Thanks Almost4x4
salhinai
Advance
Advance

A big congratulation to you and well deserved recognition.
funindubai

Congrats Roberto
Fat Rabbit

Congrats Yoghybear :)
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Gorgin4325

Congratulations Yoghybear on becoming a Marshal. I always enjoyed following you and I knew it was just a matter of time before your responsibilities increased!

Also a big congrats to Almost4x4 on its 7th year anniversary! Great job founders, marshals, and everyone involved in the growth of this wonderful group.

I truly miss hanging out with every single one of you.

Until we meet again, hopefully in Dubai, not in heaven!

G