BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

mabroooooook dude :applause:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=bobpavan;17839]Good Morning people,

Its a good Start for the week... This is Fantastic.

Firstly, I would like to acknowledge each one of the fellow Offroaders for the warm wishes.

I would like to thank Almost4x4 Marshals, Founders and Explorers for all the kind support provided while required.

A Special Thanks to Bu Salem, Silvester, Abu Jimmy, Khatib, DC, Hassan, Se7es77, Zico, Yoghybear and DL for all the Teachings, Tips and Advices that you guys have provided. Every single Tip OR piece of Advice from you Marshals/Explorers, has brought me here to gain my 2nd Star which I surely Deserve and thank you all.

I have to say that, I joined Almost4x4 somewhere in end of Jan-2012, however, I started off my first drive on 20th April 2012 and the drive known as "Drive This way". Since then, with no looking back, I've driven regularly with Almost4x4 for 7 months. I completed 19 drives successfully with just 1 Stuck and 2 popouts till date and during this period, I have understood lots of actualities and techniques involved in Offroading...much more on the way to learn though.

I wish to continue the same and stay with Almost4x4 for a longer period.

Kind Regards,
Bob[/quote]

Wow! !! U never thanked the person who introduced u to this club ...... great!
Anyways...... mabroooooooooook and have fun :)
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Miss D;17874]Wow! !! U never thanked the person who introduced u to this club ...... great!
Anyways...... mabroooooooooook and have fun :)[/quote]

Ofcourse...duh!!....i wanted to do it personally for ya but u asked it.....too early!!!!

In b/w, I was just wondering where wer u lost w/o even writing comments out here:030:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bobpavan;17875]Ofcourse...duh!!....i wanted to do it personally for ya but u asked it.....too early!!!!

In b/w, I was just wondering where wer u lost w/o even writing comments out here:030:[/quote]
Very bad excuse, buy flowers, chocolate and diamonds to make it better... :010:
salvatore
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratulations :-)
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;17877]Very bad excuse, buy flowers, chocolate and diamonds to make it better... :010:[/quote]

hahahaha....u had to do this capri:007:...Now, she will kill me using u as excuse :023:
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratulations buddy. ..well deserved second star! !

I know how you have been so passionate about learning and the dedication to this amazing club.....

All the best at the new level!
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;17877]Very bad excuse, buy flowers, chocolate and diamonds to make it better... :010:[/quote]

Perfect. .. thanks Capri. .. ok neighbor. .. I'm waiting for the flower chocolate and don't forget a BIG diamond!!!
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Miss D;17902]Perfect. .. thanks Capri. .. ok neighbor. .. I'm waiting for the flower chocolate and don't forget a BIG diamond!!![/quote]

Instead of BIG Diamond, I shall drop a BIG Rock on your Roof Rack with some flowers on the bonnet :011: