New Season 2012/2013

Rayat Al Bar
Intermediate
Intermediate

I do accept the club rules as I experienced alone lots of mishaps during my 3 year period like lost in desert/Damage Bumper/Out of Fuel:030:/Approaching the dunes in 100% wrong & dangerous way & many more.
Now its my time to correct myself in the supervision of Marshals...
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;14350]Dear All,

Let us agree in all these promises on one of the most important criteria in our trips

ZERO ACCIDENTS

How we can achieve all of us this target?

Your commitment and compliance with the safety rules and regulations is critical path to the success.

We would like to stress your attention mainly to the requirements on the equipment which is needed for each level.

Almost4x4 Team
See you in the sand![/quote]

This is truly an obliging step taken by club Founders & Marshalls to move forward.

This implementation is going to be a very helpful methodology for each member at different levels.

I shall duly acknowledge to commit my Interest in offroading and comply by the club rules for everyone’s safety.

Wishing great success for the club and good luck to all members (including myself) for the New season. Being one of the loyal member among many others, I wish to continue the same with full support.

Regards,
Bob

alfalasi
Advance
Advance

good to go :045:
delta83
Advance
Advance

fullly agree... safety first.. :048:
twelveten

i totally agree and hope we have no accidents, also looking forward to practice what i learn from you all.
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Dear All,

I fully accept the new season's target and will work with the team to achieve it, I really appreciate all the effort and energy put by everyone, One thing that we should have more off is the educational part of do's and don'ts. A perfect example that comes to mind is what Capri has posted "on how to crest or how not to" illustration like these are of great benefits to all. Another thing that could be done, is to look back and analyze all previous accident to learn from them and take proactive measures to prevent future re-occurrence.

I wish our Almost and its family a very safe joyful season.
sham

Dear Capri,

I am Very Proud that i Have joined such a Proffesional Offroad Club/ Community By respecting All the rules and regulations put byThe Marshals,

Although We as the club member are all benifitted by learning and improving their Driving skills which any of the Driving schools/ institute will not teach

KUDOS :045::048:
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

Simple....I accept!:051:
zeemmee

Aye Aye capitan fully cooperate & agree, Would appreciate if a recap of the last season is made available, so the lessons learnt are immortalized.
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Agreed sir.