New Season 2012/2013

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear All,

Club Members, Newbies, Intermediate and Advanced Drivers, Explorers and Marshals and friends of our Club.

We are starting a new season in our one of the most popular off-roading clubs and we would like to wish you great fun, learning experience and lots of entertainment.

We will arrange for each level exciting trips, in the morning, afternoon or during the night to give you the most exciting involvement into off-roading adventure.

Let us agree in all these promises on one of the most important criteria in our trips

ZERO ACCIDENTS

How we can achieve all of us this target?

Your commitment and compliance with the safety rules and regulations is critical path to the success. We have defined and developed several regulations, for driving in our club, which you can read in our General Information Forum. Also one of the most important announcements is stated New Members Please Read. We all expect that you read, understand and comply with all of them.

We would like to stress your attention mainly to the requirements on the equipment which is needed for each level, all details you can see in the thread Members' Grading System. This thread gives you detailed information on what is required for you and your vehicle to attend any trip. All drivers, who do not comply with these requirements, might be excluded from our convoy.

Please be prepared in advance and ensure your own safety.

Kindly confirm your acceptance with this our new season target, in your reply to this thread and also share with us and others, your thoughts and ideas.

Almost4x4 Team
See you in the sand!
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi Capri and the Almost team

I accept the target 100%.

Every sport, hobby or activity has inherent risks and dangers.
Off road driving does need rules, discipline and a degree of dedication to be enjoyed safely.

Well done to Almost4x4 for wanting to move forward and enhance training and safety.
If there is anything I can do to assist, just let me know. You have my complete support.

Regards
Paul
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

thanks capri for this valuable information that helps most members to arrange a plan to improve their driving skills, feedback and prepare for upgrading.

about me i will do the best to reach the best level that marshalls decide :060:

everybody get readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :028: new season is coming
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear Capri and My Extended Family,

I am with you on this, I pledge to do everything in my capacity to achieve this target.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Regards,

CAMEL
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear Caprihorse

I do accept the above mention points
christoF150

Dear Capri

I accept the above mentioned target

Looking forward to it
Rahulmanan2

Hi,

I do accept.
fida
Advance
Advance

Dear Capri, thanks for brining this topic. it is indeed in favour of everyone whether new or old member and I agree and accept the rules set by the club.
Desert Ranger

Dear Capri,

I acknowledge the above mentioned points and have prepared my compact SUV with all the necessary equipment needed (as per your advice) to drive safely with the convoy. Thank you for the valuable advice and thank you again for making "safety" a prime focus for all of us. Each trip gives us a valuable learning experience which is not possible without team support..
Thankyou Almost4x4.
See you soon in the sand. :038:
Desert Ranger.
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Totally AGREE :045::045::045: