almost4x4 2012 MODERATORS

admin

Dear Members

On behalf of almost4x4 club’s committee I’m happy to announce our 2012 MODERATORS which are:
1. Desert Lizard
2.FSL
3. Gorgin4325

We have full trust that they are going to help our ONLINE community to grow in a better way that makes it more enjoyable and knowledgeable too. Please don’t hesitate to ask for any online help because they will be always there for you.

Last but not least, our great thanks for our standing still moderator which is Mr. Shafiq Jan aka Duck Commander who shot many ducks for the last year, we still believe that you can give more

Finally, I wish you all the best and welcome on board

Best Regards
Club Management
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would like to thank Almost4x4 management for the opportunity and trust they put in me to handle this role. I sure do hope that I will be up to the task and provide everyone with some support. I would also like to congratulate my buddies, Gorgin and FSL, and wish that we all work together along with veteran moderator DC for the betterment of our community.
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

OMG!!! What was ADMIN thinking when he/she had DL in mind??? Maybe ur the bully moderator!!! :011:
Apologies if im being naughty... CONGRATS to all 3 great men!!!
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

Congratulations to all of you.

I know you will do a great job. I do believe you have been doing it in an unofficial capacity for some time. You guys are always here chatting and pointing people in the right direction. You have alway had the club and off road driving as your primary interest.

So, well done on your official position.

Regards
Paul
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Congrats to the 2012 Moderators ....hope you have a great year !
desert_hawk
Intermediate
Intermediate

Mabrook guys, keep it up
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congr Guys and many thanks in advance for keeping a better forum and safe from evils.
Best of luck.
alfalasi
Advance
Advance

a great news to start my day
congratulation
desert lizard
FSL
gorgin
DC and admin
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratulations Guys to each one of you for attaining such a role that you are well deserved for.

As far as i have observed, you guys have been Informative at all times on several threads. It has been helpful for many members with Limited Knowledge or skills on certain aspects of technicalities in Offroading.

Keep Rocking. Wish you all Good Luck for the new Role.
sanbloody

Congrats..........2102 Moderators...........well deserved!!!!.