Miss D is Intermediate

Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

tuo jaa rahie hay.tuo na ja..na ja.......abb innocent newbies kia karaen gay...lolol
congratulations.......i am really happy to see u at the next.it is seemed that u ll become newbies marshal v.soon...lol
wounderfull.
Suhail
Advance
Advance

Congratulation Miss D.. Well done
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations !!!

I'm waiting for a gift..u wouldn't get it if you tried to sneak out from the test :011:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

If 5 marshals tested you and found you deserving, then I can only say 2 things: The first is mainly a forced Congratulations with a bit (only a tiny bit) of happenss for you, and the second is a pinkish feeling, that borders on vagueness on how will I be able to exact revenge upon thee .. just kidding

Seriously I never thought this day would come, but you must have worked very hard to get to intermediate. So, from someone who really suffered behind you ages ago and made it publicly known, I must also make it publicly known that you deserve double the respect for getting to intermediate.

You go gurl, long live the pink FJ and know that the Lizard got your back from now on...

Sincerley
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow and bravo to MD ,,,,,, you deserve it girl and hope you will get the third star soon,,,,,,, keep sand flying and stay safe
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

wow wow Miss D congratulation for your second star :045::045::045:

I m very happy to see you in intermediate drive :027:

All the best............Miss D

FSL pls buy a car charger for me because from next intermediate trips Radio will be in full use:011:
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
musa hammoudeh
Advance
Advance

mabrook,how it is to be an intermediate??I hope it makes a big different
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations Miss D
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

:003: Thank you all for your wishes..... Thanks to all the Marshals who tested me :013:...Damn it was hard to perform knowing that all eyes are on me! :037:

Great thanks to Shamsi & Silvester.... as its been a while that I've been driving in their convoys. All my knowledge has been given by these two GREAT MEN! I must say its been a long way for me...i remember joining almost4x4 for the 1st time on 25th November and that was my actual 1st time to drive in sand!!! i remember not even knowing how to get my car into 4x4 :022: or what those buttons in my car were...traction, diff lock, etc...

I learned everything from all marshals especially from Shamsi & Silvester, they have really been patient with me and have taught me all that i know today...im so proud to be their student and hope i made them proud by reaching the next level!

I remember each and every stuck of mine,,,and yes i did learn from every stuck i made... thats how we learn.... I remember me crying for help every time i get stuck and yes that used to happen alot....there was even a time when i thought that my FJ was a crappy car and had no power was just an heavy machine....but with special training and knowledge given by the TRANSFORMER SHAMSI :008: That's when i started to understand my FJ and yes i can proudly say that ill love my FJ till death do us apart!

Its been a good 4 months of being newbie and learning on every trip ....
I would also like to give big thanks to DC as in my LIWA trip he was a big guide and supporter to me being a fellow FJ :047:
LIWA trip was an amazing training day for me... it was an ICE-BREAKER! I kissed all my fear ta-ta goodbye! i learned alot...

OK i think my Oscar winning speech is getting longer so i will stop...:022:

I would like to give big thanks to all the founders for creating this one-of-a-kind amazing club ALMOST4x4and I'm super proud to be a part of this great CLUB!
Also a SUPER BIG THANKS to the great all the MARSHALS for always being there for me to help me and guide me!

LOVE U ALL :043:
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Miss D;9690]:003: Thank you all for your wishes..... Thanks to all the Marshals who tested me :013:...Damn it was hard to perform knowing that all eyes are on me! :037:

Great thanks to Shamsi & Silvester.... as its been a while that I've been driving in their convoys. All my knowledge has been given by these two GREAT MEN! I must say its been a long way for me...i remember joining almost4x4 for the 1st time on 25th November and that was my actual 1st time to drive in sand!!! i remember not even knowing how to get my car into 4x4 :022: or what those buttons in my car were...traction, diff lock, etc...

I learned everything from all marshals especially from Shamsi & Silvester, they have really been patient with me and have taught me all that i know today...im so proud to be their student and hope i made them proud by reaching the next level!

I remember each and every stuck of mine,,,and yes i did learn from every stuck i made... thats how we learn.... I remember me crying for help every time i get stuck and yes that used to happen alot....there was even a time when i thought that my FJ was a crappy car and had no power was just an heavy machine....but with special training and knowledge given my the TRANSFORMER SHAMSI :008: That's when i started to understand my FJ and yes i can proudly say that ill love my FJ till death do us apart!

Its been a good 4 months of being newbie and learning on every trip ....
I would also like to give big thanks to DC as in my LIWA trip he was a big guide and supporter to me being a fellow FJ :047:
LIWA trip was an amazing training day for me... it was an ICE-BREAKER! I kissed all my fear ta-ta goodbye! i learned alot...

OK i think my Oscar winning speech is getting longer so i will stop...:022:

I would like to give big thanks to all the founders for creating this one-of-a-kind amazing club ALMOST4x4and I'm super proud to be a part of this great CLUB!
Also a SUPER BIG THANKS to the great all the MARSHALS for always being there for me to help me and guide me!

LOVE U ALL :043:[/quote]

Nothing for us :012: just because we took your stuck pics :devilish:
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush