Almost4x4 2012 Explorers

CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratz NaSeR!!!

Special one for you cause you pulled us out when Neha got stuck on our first drive........

Hope not to get stuck much, But if we do....We have a whole bunch of you guys!!!!!

Very reassuring....
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Normally, when you get a new boss, you get irritated and some times very annoyed. Imagine now getting 5 of them at one time!! :035: You are absolutely WRONG!! because these 5 are some of the finest men you will ever meet on and off the sand, and they deserve every thorn of every star they've got.

I won't say congrats, you know you're good. All I wish you is good luck exploring, and hopefully you will discover more than pop-outs, stucks and pig headed intermediates...:triumphant:
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

مبروووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووك
MABRoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooK
Sheikh Fadi

Congrads lads! You lead and we shall follow :028: Good luck!!
samjed46

Congratulations to all the team of Explorers ! I m proud to be an ALMOSTER , i thank all the almosters , specially to the founders,marshals & all the ppl connected to ALMOST family.
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations! I'm happy for you guys. So free dinners for the next 5 trips? :011:
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

I know I'm a bit late but hey I'm here and i want to say

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

to all my friends, well done guys
:045:

Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

congratulations Explorers
مبرووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووك