See u soon.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations gentlemen!
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Miss D;9220]Woooooooohoooooo!!! Mabrooook Abu Jimmy, Googloid, NaSeR, se7es77 & Yoghybear :047:
Will wait to be be lead by you future marshals! :028:
[/quote]

Miss D.....now double portion of Nutella sandwiches.....:059::005:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Yoghybear;9225]Miss D.....now double portion of Nutella sandwiches.....:059::005:[/quote]

Super sized nutella sandwiches coming right up! :060:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wowwwwww and bravo to my so close friends with some I started off roading, still I remember the old days rather golden days, I met you googloid and it was your and mine first drive in desert where caprihorse was demonstrating how to drive on sand, Bu Salem was there and was so kind when I met him for the first time really love him, I remember when I took my first sticker from Al Khatib and was just always looking at his Go Pro hehehe,
You guys Abu Jimmy, Nasser, Hussain, yoghybear and Musa are our heroes, very committed to the family and very well deserve.
Now I am waiting to drive in your conveys and praying for so many safe drives together.
FSL

[quote=Miss D;9229]Super sized nutella sandwiches coming right up! :060:[/quote]

and don't forget to bring cheese this time :011:
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Many thanks to the Almost Family - we feel truly honored! It has been a long road with everyday bringing in cherished memories... It is indeed very amazing how time flies... i remember that first day out in the sand with Capri, Abu Salem, DC and my other buddies... Thanks to all the marshals for all the support, advice and encouragement - couldnt have come anywhere near where we are today without you. Thanks to all the club members for the wonderful wishes... and yes you are all on your way as well...
A great big thanks to the ALMOST family once again - BRAVO!!!
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Mabroook guys, keep it up ;)
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Thank you Almost 4x4, cant express how gratefull i feel towards this family,when i started off roading with the club around a year ago,i had no clue about sand driving i even could not operate the 4WD lever ( dont know how to engage 4WD ). it has been a long way to travel,and where i stand today is proudly the credit of ALMOST 4X4 Founders , Marshals , Senior Drivers and all members of this loving and caring family.I am really proud and happy to get to this level,as starting from this point i can do my best to try to repay even a small part of the debt i owe to this family. Congratulations to googloid , Naser , se7es77 and Yoghybear . Bring it on boys,and lets show the world what we are made of.
What goes around , comes around .
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratzzz Guyzzz!!!