New Off-Roading Enthusiast

hatem

Hi everyone.My name is Hatem Wahba. I fell in love with the desert a while back, but just recently had the opportunity to get a proper 4x4. I have now a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I'm not particularly a Jeep fan, but this was the best car within my budget.
I'm excited about joining this group, and looking forward to meeting fellow off-roading enthusiasts. I hope there well be a Club Members trip soon. In the meatime I'll start shopping around for the off-roading equipment needed. Thanks to all who post in the forum, the information has proved very useful as to what equipment I need.
See you all soon in the desert :)
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Hello hatem , welcome to the club and your second family , Hope to see you soon on the sand. kindly read all blogs summarized in this thread -http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthre...Most-Important
What goes around , comes around .
rohanx2014
Club Member
Club Member

Greetings everyone :) My name is Rohan. Have been workng here in UAE for 6 years now. Finally managed to buy myself a vehicle that fascinated me since the time i came to Dubai. The police here still use it i guess. I own a Nissan Xterra 2014 S. Hope to see you guys in the desert as soon as I can. Cheers!
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Hi rohanx2014 , Hope to see you soon on the sand. kindly read all blogs summarized in this thread -http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthre...Most-Important
What goes around , comes around .