Nice to be here and please allow me to introduce myself...

Marcello
Club Member
Club Member

Hi All,
My name is Marcello, I'm 41 years old, married with 1 son and we have recently moved to Dubai (little bit more than 3 months). Back home (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) I use to do a lot of off-road and rally racing. Since the place I leave has a lot of beaches, I have some expertise in sand and dune driving but nothing compared to you guys, I'm looking forward to spend sometime with you to learn. I have bought a Toyota Prado for my wife and my idea is to start using the Prado to have some (light) fun and as time goes by I'm looking into buy some car more specific for the purpose (Wrangler maybe). Anyway, I'm looking forward to have a chance to meet you soon in the sand for some driving.

Regards,
Marcello
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Hope to see you soon on the sand. kindly read all blogs summarized in this thread -http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthre...Most-Important
What goes around , comes around .
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello [MENTION=9801]Marcello[/MENTION]

Welcome to your second family in UAE, I am sure that you are going to have a good time in the sand with us. Whenever I here the ward RIO I remember Blue in the movie, my kids I and are fans of Blue :)

Have fun and hope to see you soon

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Marcello;39466 wrote:Hi All,
My name is Marcello, I'm 41 years old, married with 1 son and we have recently moved to Dubai (little bit more than 3 months). Back home (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) I use to do a lot of off-road and rally racing. Since the place I leave has a lot of beaches, I have some expertise in sand and dune driving but nothing compared to you guys, I'm looking forward to spend sometime with you to learn. I have bought a Toyota Prado for my wife and my idea is to start using the Prado to have some (light) fun and as time goes by I'm looking into buy some car more specific for the purpose (Wrangler maybe). Anyway, I'm looking forward to have a chance to meet you soon in the sand for some driving.

Regards,
Marcello
Welcome to the club !
Hail the mighty wrangler ! :D