Greetings from italy

gio.efw
Club Member
Club Member

Thank you for your posts I'm very happy and flattered of your hospitality.
I live of off-road vehicles, is my passion and my job, and I assure you that here in Italy we have lost quite a few genuine desire to off-road, everything was extremizing and the genuine off roading with friends have become a rarity.
Only times that I can free myself from work and my newborn family, I have two small children.., to do a week in the desert in Tunisia or Morocco, I find those beautiful flavors.
Also, the work of 4x4 accessories is in crisis, like many other things here in Europe ...!, So it's a pleasure to see so much activity like yours club.
I looked at the photos on your facebook page, great! :thumbsup: You could see too my pages "Gio Moli" and "Euro Four Wheeler" and you could see also the page "Rally du Jebil" an event that i have organized in Tuinisa ... so i will wait too there....!
increases my idea of ​​coming to see you, I just have to fix some things here in Italy ... translated: find the money for the holiday .... :grin:!
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
gio.efw
Club Member
Club Member

Hi my friends,
About the 24 hours rally of Al Kuwain, i have tried to write to Motorplex for asking many information about this race, but anyone have answered me, so could you tell me a name or an email to write directly about it??
Thanks you in advance for help me.
Ciao. Gio.
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results