Greetings from italy

gio.efw
Club Member
Club Member

Hello off-roaders,
thanks for accepting my entry to the community,
i'm Giovanni from Italy by now is 27 years that doing off-road and i'm in this world with sincere passion.
I heard about your club as interested to the " 24 hours Rally Al Kuwain" so if someone wants to give me more information about it, I'd be happy because here in Italy is not known..

So again greetings from italy...

Gio.
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Gio

Welcome to Almost4x4. As a club we did the marshling part which was making sure that the route is safe during the event and providing rescue when needed. If you want more information then I would recommend to follow the link below which is the organizer

http://www.motorplex.ae/

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Muhittin

gio.efw;35525 wrote:Hello off-roaders,
thanks for accepting my entry to the ,,,
You war most welcome to almost4x4 club

The deference between hearing about almost4x4 and being with them,,,
is the same like hearing about electricity and being in touch with it.

Greeting from Sharjah, UAE
TAURUS

Hi Gio,
Welcome to the club

Hope to see u soon ....
shaju nair

Hi! Gio,
welcome to the club. You will soon get addicted to the weekend drives and the whole family.
have a great time.
regards
shaju nair
Eric Hummer
Intermediate
Intermediate

Welcome to the best family....hope to see you in the sand soon...
gio.efw
Club Member
Club Member

A big thank you to all of you for your welcome, I'm flattered to are in Almost4x4 family ... !!
and why not? in future i could organize a small family vacation with a little bet in your beautiful desert ..! I don't think it's a problem to rent a 4x4 in the UAE for a few days!
In which exact place you normally run on the sand??
You have à place or you organise trip on it?
gio.efw
Club Member
Club Member

About the event 24 hours rally Al Kuwain thanks to Mohammed for the link. I sent an email requesting information to the Motorplex to know if the inscriptions are open to foreign crews and more information on the conduct of the race, and the possibility of renting race cars on site for those who possibly came from very far away.
I have also been made ​​available for any reference of the event here in Italy, I think there may be some drivers interested in unusual events like this where they still have a genuine passion and competition of private participants, elements by now forgotten in official events where business and high costs have lost the interest of the gentlemen drivers.
So guys keep me up to date on your 4x4 activities..
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

gio.efw;35575 wrote:A big thank you to all of you for your welcome, I'm flattered to are in Almost4x4 family ... !!
and why not? in future i could organize a small family vacation with a little bet in your beautiful desert ..! I don't think it's a problem to rent a 4x4 in the UAE for a few days!
Welcome to the club & your second family . rent a 4x4 car in UAE is very easy and affordable , as a club we drive all over the desert in UAE . some places are near to the city ( 65 km ) others are more far ( 450 km )
What goes around , comes around .
Muhittin

gio.efw;35575 wrote: in future i could organize a small family vacation with a little bet in your beautiful desert ..! I don't think it's a problem to rent a 4x4 in the UAE for a few days!
Signori Gio,
Your are most welcome and we are looking forward to meet you, our trips mostly close to Sharjah & Dubai, therefore you can choose your stay to be close to the driving areas. Abu Dhabi is a bit far and could takes you for 90 min drive on the high way to reach Sharjah or Dubai.
Our Marshals and Founders having a “treasures box” that contain the most beautiful places over the UAE (desert, mountain, ocean, etc), they will release one place every drive for the club members to enjoy it.
You can program your trip to have more “Thursdays and Fridays” as possible, to join as much as activities as you can, don’t forget to bring your camping gear (sleeping bag) for the Thursday desert camp, where we sit around the fire, and have chit chat, eating backed potatoes, drinking Karak tea (tea with milk prepared on the burning wood), then get some sleep, being a wake while the sun rise in the desert is something else and indescribable, a light breakfast maybe with Arabic coffee, then getting ready to drive the morning trip.
You can check our “Trip reporter” where you can find more description and photos about these trips, or visit our Facebook page for the post and photos as well.
Arrivederci