New Member - Duli

Duli

[quote=caprihorse;31493]What do you mean by this? Do you want to take into the desert all your relatives? :)[/quote]

Hehe. Well I'm buying the car for off road but will be used for normal use as well with family.

What do you all suggest about the f-150 as I kinda liked that very much. Can u guys help me out in terms of of the f150 and any other pros n cons that u guys know of.

Any f150 owners in this group.?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duli;31494]Hehe. Well I'm buying the car for off road but will be used for normal use as well with family.

What do you all suggest about the f-150 as I kinda liked that very much. Can u guys help me out in terms of of the f150 and any other pros n cons that u guys know of.

Any f150 owners in this group.?[/quote]
Do you plan to transport your family in open air area? Yes, we have few. As she is LWB, she requires certain experience to drive the dunes; and again as it's US production, it's heavily reaching deep into the pocket.
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Duli;31494]Hehe. Well I'm buying the car for off road but will be used for normal use as well with family.

Any f150 owners in this group.?[/quote]

Thundra will be better option as compared to F-150.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duli;31487]Hi Al Shamsi

I really wanted to go for an FJ but can't go for it due to seating space :([/quote]

The Toyota FJ has the same legal seating capacity as a 4 door wrangler and a double cab F150

cheers