Spanish newbie in almost4x4

Mubz

Asturcon;28338 wrote:Hello allmosters, I'm asturcon a spanish newbie in all this about off roading. First of all my english isn't good enough so probably some of my expessions are not the proper ones, but I can survive with my basic english.
I'm 47 years old and actually I'm preparing my vehicle (general overhauling and some repairs) in order to start in off roading with it. My vehicle is an old Durango 2002, I know that probably is not the better vehicle option to start in off roading, but I think it can manage in the desert without major problems. I already have all the basic things required to start in off roading except the GPS, because it isn't clear for me which one is the better for off roading between those included in my budget. So once my car was ready I would like to join to a newbies trip, but is not clear for me, how the trips are anounced in almost4x4, and how you can process your registration to one of these trips for new members. I have reading many of your off roading posts and I found very interesting ans usefull all the information included in them, in fact this was the main reason that made me joining to this club instead of others.
Thanks & see you in the sand.
Welcome to the second family, you need not to worry about English as we dont test your english abilities All we need from you is good mood and we make sure you always a smiling face when you are with Almost Family.

Regarding the car and equipment you can get more details about the trip and important things you need to know starting from here (http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... -Important)

Please go through the post and if still unclear you can ask anything and anyone or everyone will be happy to answer your questions.

Please note that Marshals/ Experts and members of this club have put together so much information on this forum that I call it Google for Off-road so do the reading, you can search for anything in the search bar and you will get a response and if you dont create a new thread and someone or everyone will share their knowledge and experience.

Regarding joining the trip, since you have never driven with us ( doesnt matter if you spent all your life off-road) you will be a club member and we have trips posted which have the criteria ( club member, newbie, newbie 5+, intermediate,advanced etc) so first you will need to join this trip that says Club member drive which will give you your first star and you will become newbie, and then you will know how the club works.

so for now, browse through the site and find what you need to know and keep your eyes on trip which in opening post says Club Members join the trip and will see you in sand soon.

Have fun and Will see you soon in Sands.
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Maddie

Bienvenido Señor
musa hammoudeh
Advance
Advance

you have taken the right decision by joining the Almosters .
welcome in the family.
TAURUS

Welcome to our club..

Hope see u soon in sand....
admin

welcome Asturcon to your 2nd family & hope get nice , great time with almost4x4 offroad club & see you soon in sand
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Welcome to the team Asturcon, hope you are ready for everything which the club will bring to you in terms of experience and friendship as well,

Ahora ya somos mas los que podemos hablar por la radio en español,

Cheers
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hola Asturcon, bienvenido al grupo! No dudes en preguntar lo que quieras que siempre habrá alguien que te explique. El GPS no te hará falta hasta que pases a Intermediate.

Bomolin - como hablemos es castellano en la radio, Caprihorse nos come! :zomg:

Sorry guys...
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Melfi;28437 wrote:Hola Asturcon, bienvenido al grupo! No dudes en preguntar lo que quieras que siempre habrá alguien que te explique. El GPS no te hará falta hasta que pases a Intermediate.

Bomolin - como hablemos es castellano en la radio, Caprihorse nos come! :zomg:

Sorry guys...
شو يعني .؟؟؟!!
What goes around , comes around .