Hello I´m mark us

Andre

GG you might like this for your GC WK2...

Armored Grand Cherokee WK2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1758[/ATTACH]
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Andre, looks amazing! I am sure that in time we will see some importers bringing in the good stuff!! I looked at the costs for the skid plates fitted to the trail rated US versions and although chep in the US, MOPAR told me that they could "Special Order" and tell me the price afterwards !! There are places like ICON and AEV who will custom build bumpers, skid plates etc here, although until my 5 year warranty is up and there is more knowledge around the electronic wizardry of the drive system (and its ability to withstand harsh desert driving) I will stick to my Wrangler, with levers, knobs and minimal things which could break. Maybe drop the Hemi in as an experiment in later life ................... Hope to see you soon in the sand, we can compare notes.
TAURUS

markus;28308 wrote:Hello almosters,

I want to introduce myself, my name is Markus also known as Yusuf. I´m from Germany, 36 years old and living in Ras Al Khaimah. I´m driving a Grand Cherokee 3.6 2012 now since one and a half year. I will studie all required forum posts and hope to see you guys soon in the sand.

See you...

Markus
Hi Mark,
Welcome to the club & hope to see u soon ....