Defrag checking in !

Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hey there people my name is Dileep I go by defrag (nickname) born and brought up in dubai got my drivers license like 7 months back and I am awaiting for my jeep wrangler unlimited to come (hopefully by Next week ) I wanted to join an offroading club as I love offroading . I usually rent quads but I don't have any experience with a proper vehicle
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Defragmantor;26233 wrote:Hey there people my name is Dileep I go by defrag (nickname) born and brought up in dubai got my drivers license like 7 months back and I am awaiting for my jeep wrangler unlimited to come (hopefully by Next week ) I wanted to join an offroading club as I love offroading . I usually rent quads but I don't have any experience with a proper vehicle
Hello Defragmantor, welcome to our Club. It is important that you stay with your nick name always in the way you registered it. Pls fill in all your details in your profile and read following thread, to understand our style - http://www.almost4x4.com/forum/showthre ... -the-Forum
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Welcome aboarad and see you soon in sand with your new toy but at least after 1000 km
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills