Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Essa
Club Member
Club Member

Good morning,

My name is Essa and its been a long time since I have ventured off road. I used to drive around Dubai and Sharjah dessert with my friends but have never joined a club before. Doing some research I stumbled upon Almost4x4 and I look forward to meet its members.

My ride is a 2015 Wrangler Sahara with 31" tires, a shovel and an air compressor:)
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Essa wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:43 am Good morning,

My name is Essa and its been a long time since I have ventured off road. I used to drive around Dubai and Sharjah dessert with my friends but have never joined a club before. Doing some research I stumbled upon Almost4x4 and I look forward to meet its members.

My ride is a 2015 Wrangler Sahara with 31" tires, a shovel and an air compressor:)

Hi Essa

Welcome to your second family, We have a drive in the 2nd of October ... So come and join us

Almost4x4 Off-Road Club App

See you in the sand
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Claude

Good morning all;)
I am a complete new comer to the world of off-roading. Had the opportunity to discover it last Friday as a spectator and loved what I have seen. Great spirit and lots of fun! The short tour as a passenger of Shamsi was also an interesting experience :)
I look forward to learning how to drive in the sand and meeting passionate people.
All the best,
Claude
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Claude wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:38 am Good morning all;)
I am a complete new comer to the world of off-roading. Had the opportunity to discover it last Friday as a spectator and loved what I have seen. Great spirit and lots of fun! The short tour as a passenger of Shamsi was also an interesting experience :)
I look forward to learning how to drive in the sand and meeting passionate people.
All the best,
Claude
Hi Claude

Welcome onboard, It is nice to have another baby hatched from Eggs in Basket :yaeh_am_not_durnk:

Daggerfall wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:51 am Hi Almosters,

It was another great day!. Egg Basket event was the first event that I participated as an audience after I joined to the club so it has a special place in my memories. I was hooked by then and I remember how I wait for the next Club member drive to be able to start driving . :;^^:

Looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming events .

See you!
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

She is lucky we have a Club Member drive this week :have_a_nice_day:

Welcome to the club @Claude :hidden:
alshamsi_m wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:33 pm
Claude wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:38 am Good morning all;)
All the best,
Claude
Hi Claude

Welcome onboard, It is nice to have another baby hatched from Eggs in Basket :yaeh_am_not_durnk:

Daggerfall wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:51 am Hi Almosters,

It was another great day!. Egg Basket event was the first event that I participated as an audience after I joined to the club so it has a special place in my memories. I was hooked by then and I remember how I wait for the next Club member drive to be able to start driving . :;^^:

Looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming events .

See you!
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
khatibmahmood
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Team

I moved to Dubai Dec 2019 and was always interested to hit to desert, later did i realize, that we need good preparation and team to get there.. finally coming out of the Covid lockdowns, i managed to get myself a Dubai license and Prado 2015 4.0. and joined the best Club to possibly take me for desert ride experience "Almost 4x4". I have joined here 3weeks back i guess and went through many old blogs and daily chats on Telegram group, that spiked my interest further.

Just waiting for Club member drive to be organised, so i can join the team, which looks like very busy with Camping plans for season.

PS: in my profile, it doesn't even show as Club member, its says someone should invite me in Club member level.

See you soon
Mahmood
presa
Marshal
Marshal

khatibmahmood wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:30 am Hi Team

I moved to Dubai Dec 2019 and was always interested to hit to desert, later did i realize, that we need good preparation and team to get there.. finally coming out of the Covid lockdowns, i managed to get myself a Dubai license and Prado 2015 4.0. and joined the best Club to possibly take me for desert ride experience "Almost 4x4". I have joined here 3weeks back i guess and went through many old blogs and daily chats on Telegram group, that spiked my interest further.

Just waiting for Club member drive to be organised, so i can join the team, which looks like very busy with Camping plans for season.

PS: in my profile, it doesn't even show as Club member, its says someone should invite me in Club member level.

See you soon
Mahmood
Hi Mahmood welcome to Almost4x4!

There will be a CM drive in a few weeks.

Please check the material on the forum about the equipment, ranking and we have some good reports on previous drives, so you see some videos and so!
mikaeel
Club Member
Club Member

Good Morning Almosters.
Been in the UAE Abu Dhabi for about 4 years now.
I am new to Off-road driving..
Recently purchased a 4x4 and went on a few newbie drives with Carnity.
Hoping to join you guys on other off-road adventures. thumbsup
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

mikaeel wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:53 am Good Morning Almosters.
Been in the UAE Abu Dhabi for about 4 years now.
I am new to Off-road driving..
Recently purchased a 4x4 and went on a few newbie drives with Carnity.
Hoping to join you guys on other off-road adventures. thumbsup
Hey @mikaeel,

Welcome to the club, there will be CM drive in a few weeks, keep an eye on the Upcoming Trips section for it.

Please feel free to browse the forum and the group chat box.

See you on the sand.
Phoenix.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
NahorJP
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi Almosters,

i joined this club in first quarter of this year, and i believe due to lockdown all the drives including CM drives was not conducted until second quarter. And when the CM drive was scheduled (in august) i couldn't attend (reason : i was stuck in my home country due to border restrictions).

Waiting for the next CM drive to be a part of Almosters. Last few weekends i was in sands, practicing with my ride (wrangler 'Fury'). hoping to join Almosters ride as a guest till CM drive is arranged.

Please let me know if i can join as a guest!

Roan
Thanks
Roan (Night Fury)

See you on Sands!! Sooner the Better!!