Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Phoenix
Crew
Crew

piotr wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:51 am Looking forward to driving wth you all !

@phoenix, as I understand a Club Members drive is the first stage to then move on to Newbie and other trips - is that correct? Do you have any plans for a Club Member drive any time soon? Can't wait to get out on the sand :)
Considering the safety precautions and practices against Covid19 we are trying to figure out the details of how to go about in arranging a club member drive. Since a lot of members participate including new members and senior members as it is a tradition here for everyone to be at the club member drive like a family event.

I can assure you that as soon as a new club member drive opens up it is announced days in advance so everyone who is interested gets ample amount of time to register.

Hope that helps.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
shinuhere
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Everyone,
I am Shinu Thomas from India and i drive a Prado 2013. I am newbie to off-road drives. Interested in joining the group, especially rides on Saturday.
Kindly advise on required items for the rise as i haven't done any alteration on my car.
Thanks.
topspeed
Club Member
Club Member

Hello everyone, I am new here and would like to join one of your newbie drive. I drive a FJ
BossHugo
Club Member
Club Member

Hello everyone, I would like to join your group to enhance my offroad driving skills.I have experienced some desert offroadings with my friends.I'm driving Jeep Wrangler. Hope to see you soon.Thank you
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

BossHugo wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:24 pm Hello everyone, I would like to join your group to enhance my offroad driving skills.I have experienced some desert offroadings with my friends.I'm driving Jeep Wrangler. Hope to see you soon.Thank you
topspeed wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:48 pm Hello everyone, I am new here and would like to join one of your newbie drive. I drive a FJ
shinuhere wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:47 am Hello Everyone,
I am Shinu Thomas from India and i drive a Prado 2013. I am newbie to off-road drives. Interested in joining the group, especially rides on Saturday.
Kindly advise on required items for the rise as i haven't done any alteration on my car.
Thanks.
Hey @BossHugo , @topspeed , @shinuhere .

Welcome to the club. please feel free to browse our forum and if you have any questions please ask and one of the senior members will help you out soon.

again, welcome to the family.
topspeed
Club Member
Club Member

Hello everyone,
New to Almost4X4

Newbie on the sand and learning about this interesting world.
Drives a 2014 FJ Cruiser. Happy to learn and explore safely.
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

topspeed wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:23 am Hello everyone,
New to Almost4X4

Newbie on the sand and learning about this interesting world.
Drives a 2014 FJ Cruiser. Happy to learn and explore safely.
Hello @topspeed,

Welcome to the club. please feel free to browse our forum and if you have any questions please ask and one of the senior members will help you out soon.

again, welcome to the family.
presa
Marshal
Marshal

Hi Almosters!

We have a Club Member drive on 07/Aug, so read the following post and enroll by the APP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4715

See you in the sand!
mubeen
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Almosters!!!!

I am Mubeen Naaz a new Almoster 😁 I drive gold color Patrol Platinum. Do you think I will be able to learn off roading with this car ? I want to learn off roading so that I get into the desert and enjoy being in UAE. My objective is to learn off roading and enjoying family trips. I checked a lot of Off roading clubs but I am impressed with the strict safety rules and we'll organized trips / drives of Almost4X4 and not to forget the trip reports!

I am waiting for the members drive to get going.

See you all soon!!!
Letsdrive2020
Club Member
Club Member

Good morning all,

I am Faizan and I drive Toyota PRADO 2014 , new in group But familiar of UAE Dunes and SAND for almost two years. Waiting for CM drive

I like meeting new people.so hope to see you all soon!!