Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Phoenix
Crew
Crew

SandDune wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:48 am Hey everyone... I'm Vinayak, I drive a red & gray SWB pajero. Used to be quite active with another group till my daughter was born about 5 years back. In the last 5 years, I have been to the desert only a handful number of times. I even sold the Pajero in this period as I was not using it effectively, but bought it back a year later as the itch resurfaced. When I checked, my old group had already disbanded. So I joined here as I have heard good things about the guys here.

Hope to see you all on the sand!!!
Hey @SandDune, welcome to the club.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

SandDune wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:48 am Hey everyone... I'm Vinayak, I drive a red & gray SWB pajero. Used to be quite active with another group till my daughter was born about 5 years back. In the last 5 years, I have been to the desert only a handful number of times. I even sold the Pajero in this period as I was not using it effectively, but bought it back a year later as the itch resurfaced. When I checked, my old group had already disbanded. So I joined here as I have heard good things about the guys here.

Hope to see you all on the sand!!!
Vinayak, Welcome to the club looking forward to see you in the upcoming drives. Keep your eyes for the upcoming Club member drive.
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
Chris1101

Hello guys, Christopher here, used to come along with the group on trips a lot, needed to register a new account coz ive already forgotten the old one, been inactive for a couple of years from the group due to job constraints, trying to get back now with a new rig, and start up as a newbie again. hope to see the old members again, and hope to meet new people too
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Chris1101 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:06 pm Hello guys, Christopher here, used to come along with the group on trips a lot, needed to register a new account coz ive already forgotten the old one, been inactive for a couple of years from the group due to job constraints, trying to get back now with a new rig, and start up as a newbie again. hope to see the old members again, and hope to meet new people too
Hey @Chris1101,

Welcome back, please contact me on 0544307332 and i will try to get your account back online.

Regards,
Phoenix
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
khansahab19
Club Member
Club Member

Heyyy Everyone !!!

Nabeel this side. Friends call me Khansahab.
Ahhh I love dune bashing and Horse riding. so yes it feels great being in UAE and Getting the chance to enjoy both the Hobbies i love the most.

Thanks See you all soon
Lots of love ✌🏻😇
troje
Club Member
Club Member

Hi everyone, thanks for such an organised forum and community. My name is Jeroen and I've been in Dubai for nearly two years now. Recently, I became the proud owner of a 2017 JK Wrangler Willys, I am in love with that car. Back in Europe, many years ago I had my eyes on a nineties version of the Wrangler but somehow I never found a suitable one. So glad I found this one! The one I got now has a lift and slightly bigger tyres and I think I should use it more off road then what I do now.

I love Dubai and its craziness but I know that I need to decompress myself from this regularly. One addiction I have is mountain biking, I discovered Hatta and Showka, which is great, but I really want to explore the desert more in a Jeep.
asifk
Club Member
Club Member

Hi All,

Just joined the group. After going with a friend for a casual desert drive earlier in the year, I caught the bug and decided to buy an appropriate 4x4 and do more such drives ! I usually do excursions along with my family (wife and 2 daughters), and hopefully can do a few in the next few weeks before it gets too hot.

I get delivery of my Pajero 3.8L this week !

Prior to the drive a few weeks ago I’ve done some offroading on beaches and in the mud, but nothing extensive. Very keen to develop my skills in this arena.

To the club admins - any chance you’ll be organizing a “member” drive in the next couple of weeks ? As I understand I’m not able to join any drive until I’ve done that drive.

Hope to meet many of you over the coming weeks and months.

Best,
Asif
NahorJP
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi everyone,

I am new to this group infact new to off-roading group though i have tasted lil bit of sand with my wrangler JK. I want to develop my skill further in sands, and by reading the few member posts/comments i'm sure that i am into the right group.

Eagerly waiting for the Club Members Drive to get scheduled.

See you all soon in Sands
Thanks
Roan (Night Fury)

See you on Sands!! Sooner the Better!!
presa
Marshal
Marshal

Welcome to the best off-road club in UAE! Hope to see you all soon at next Club Member drive.
Kpirshal
Club Member
Club Member

Hi everyone, myself Irshal, I am new to desert drive actually I have never drove on desert but really looking forward to. I bought a 2005 model Pathfinder for the purpose. I welcome advices on how to mode the vehicle for desert drive. Help me please.