Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Husam wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:25 pm Salam everyone. My name is Hussam, a lawyer, Jordanian, father of 2 girls and an outdoors/ driving enthusiast.
I have done basic offroading but not the hard ones, I enjoy smooth drives not stunts, that's why I found that this club is a safe and fun option, so thank you and keep the good work.

I would love to join a Club member drive as soon as there is one, looking forward to getting stuck in the sand with you 😉
Hey @Husam,

Welcome to the family, keep an eye on the Upcoming Events section.

See you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Ameen
Club Member
Club Member

Hi guys
My Name is Ameen people calling me Ami I am from India I like dune bashing and adventures. Am an Engineer and the beginner of off-roading. Hope will meet soon

Regards

Ameen
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Ameen wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:52 pm Hi guys
My Name is Ameen people calling me Ami I am from India I like dune bashing and adventures. Am an Engineer and the beginner of off-roading. Hope will meet soon

Regards

Ameen
Welcome to your second family
The club doing club member drive every 6-8 week
Keep an eye on the forums for registration
Welcome again
And see you soon on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
SameRaptoRed
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi , my name is samer , i drive a red Raptor .
I newly join almost 4x4 , i regret why not long time ago , i love desert and sports .
Looking forward to know all of you guys .
Thanks
Sand is where i find myself performing thumbsup
thegoldenoryx
Club Member
Club Member

Salaaam Alaikum dear members,

My name is Asif Ashraf, 34yrs old, father of a 3year old princess (Alhamdulliah)

Been a resident of UAE my whole life, Indian by origin.

You could also call me the golden oryx - why golden Oryx ?? Simply because I drive an Golden Patrol. Y61

Happy to be a member and join the family.

Look forward for the meet n ride..
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

thegoldenoryx wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:21 pm Salaaam Alaikum dear members,

My name is Asif Ashraf, 34yrs old, father of a 3year old princess (Alhamdulliah)

Been a resident of UAE my whole life, Indian by origin.

You could also call me the golden oryx - why golden Oryx ?? Simply because I drive an Golden Patrol. Y61

Happy to be a member and join the family.

Look forward for the meet n ride..
Hey @thegoldenoryx,

Welcome to the family, please feel free to browse through the forum and keep an eye on the Upcoming Events section for the next CLUB MEMBER drive as this is where all new members start.

See you on the sand.
tanfer2003
Club Member
Club Member

Hello guys

Newbie here. Just joined today. My name is Tanveer. Friends call me thanu. Im new to dune bashing hope to learn from you guys. I drive a 12 black nissan armada
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

tanfer2003 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:42 pm Hello guys

Newbie here. Just joined today. My name is Tanveer. Friends call me thanu. Im new to dune bashing hope to learn from you guys. I drive a 12 black nissan armada
Hey @tanfer2003,

Welcome to the family, it is always exciting to welcome new members. Keep an eye on the UPCOMING EVENTS section for drives and other events.

In the mean time feel free to browse the forum. I would suggest you start here : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4279
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

tanfer2003 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:42 pm Hello guys

Hey @tanfer2003,

Welcome to the family, it is always exciting to welcome new members. Keep an eye on the UPCOMING EVENTS section for drives and other events.

In the mean time feel free to browse the forum. I would suggest you start here : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4279

See you on the sand.
SandDune
Club Member
Club Member

Hey everyone... I'm Vinayak, I drive a red & gray SWB pajero. Used to be quite active with another group till my daughter was born about 5 years back. In the last 5 years, I have been to the desert only a handful number of times. I even sold the Pajero in this period as I was not using it effectively, but bought it back a year later as the itch resurfaced. When I checked, my old group had already disbanded. So I joined here as I have heard good things about the guys here.

Hope to see you all on the sand!!!